Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

John Stewart Destroys Ed Schultz
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
John Stewart Destroys Ed Schultz
Schultz humiliated

You owe it to yourself to watch this. Absolutely hysterical.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 01:00 PM by Ninerfan1.)
08-18-2011 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: John Stewart Destroys Ed Schultz
Yeah, it was funny...but it's not that awesome compared to Stewart's other masterpieces.

And yes, he bashes MSNBC fairly regularly.
08-18-2011 01:03 PM
TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
03-lmfao
08-18-2011 01:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
Stewart and a lot on the left understand Schultz for what he is....a grifter and an opportunist. They know he only became a liberal because he saw an opening for a left leaning radio show. He has no actual beliefs except for whatever makes him money.
08-18-2011 01:13 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
The Brit reminds me of two particular libs that cross-post here and at MT.org. The black guy clearly doesn't know better, so the white liberal is there to tell him how to think.
08-18-2011 01:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(08-18-2011 01:13 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  Stewart and a lot on the left understand Schultz for what he is....a grifter and an opportunist. They know he only became a liberal because he saw an opening for a left leaning radio show. He has no actual beliefs except for whatever makes him money.

He's always been a big union Democrat.
08-18-2011 01:15 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

Yeah...I don't ever remember Schultz not being a HUGE union proponent.
08-18-2011 02:09 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
(08-18-2011 01:15 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 01:13 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  Stewart and a lot on the left understand Schultz for what he is....a grifter and an opportunist. They know he only became a liberal because he saw an opening for a left leaning radio show. He has no actual beliefs except for whatever makes him money.

He started his career as a far right social conservative broadcaster. Its just been the last 10 years he's switched teams.
08-18-2011 02:41 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(08-18-2011 02:41 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 01:15 PM)Rebel Wrote:  

He started his career as a far right social conservative broadcaster. Its just been the last 10 years he's switched teams.

Can't say I remember that.
08-18-2011 03:03 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

Yeah, it's from wikipedia...but posting FWIW:

Change of political views
In the late 1990s, Schultz claims a series of events changed his political views from the far right to the far left. One event was his mother's battle with Alzheimer's Disease which began a long, slow decline of her mental health. Schultz found it frustrating trying to get her the services that she needed. Another was that he met a psychiatric nurse named Wendy who ran a homeless shelter in Fargo.[18] He attributed much of his political change to her, and although he had criticized the homeless on his show, he said in his book that she helped to humanize them. To his surprise, he found that some of the people he had insulted were veterans, and many were unable to get the psychiatric or medical services that might help them. He says that was the moment he began to look at poverty differently.[19]

He became a Democrat in 2000 marking the formal turn in his politics from conservative to liberal. He went out to do radio promotions in rural North Dakota, and told reporters about how he met farmers who were suffering and hard-working people who were going hungry, even though Republicans said the economy was doing fine. It's been noted by some that he has remained silent over President Obama's past comments touting the turnaround in the U.S. economy. (Vowell 2004) He began to hold benefits to raise money for people in the heartland who were going through tough times.[20] In addition, he began questioning some of the assertions of George W. Bush; although he supported several Republican candidates in the 2000 election, he was becoming critical of other Republicans. Schultz considered running for the Democratic-NPL party nomination for governor against incumbent Republican John Hoeven in 2004, but decided to continue his career in radio.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 03:19 PM by Redwingtom.)
08-18-2011 03:18 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(08-18-2011 12:59 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  Schultz humiliated

You owe it to yourself to watch this. Absolutely hysterical.

This was tame and he put more vile towards a republican congressman for using the term "tar baby" than he did towards schultz. It goes 'Shultz did something bad, and thats upsetting because there is real bad stuff out there, look at this GOP representative..

I understand, now, that the term is offensive but I never heard it, one way or the other, growing up. The term itself goes back to the 1800's and has *nothing* to do with race but biggots and race hustlers both co-opted it. Now rather than just tell people "that's become offensive" when they use it people instead scream racist. Because yelling at people helps sometimes right?

In fact a similar story exist in African folklore, guess the Africans are racist. It's a shame because the story itself is a good one, instructional for kids but, alas, overly sensitive adults have ruined it.
08-19-2011 10:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.