Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FOR ALL OF THE ANTI-IMMIGRATION FOLKS ON THIS BOARD
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
FOR ALL OF THE ANTI-IMMIGRATION FOLKS ON THIS BOARD
I am on your side for the next 3 hours. The North American Derby is about to take place for a trip to the 2013 FIFA Confederation Cup.

EL TRI...EL TRI...DOS A CERO, DOS A CERO!!!!!! GO YANKS!!!!!
06-25-2011 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
RE: FOR ALL OF THE ANTI-IMMIGRATION FOLKS ON THIS BOARD
BTW, I'm talking about the USA-Mexico soccer game about to take place.
06-25-2011 07:56 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!! USA 1-0 Mexico.
06-25-2011 08:18 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
03-zzz
06-25-2011 11:02 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(06-25-2011 11:02 PM)T-Monay820 Wrote:  03-zzz

I'm with you T...It puts me to sleep quicker than a MLB game.
06-26-2011 08:26 AM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
But shouldn't you root for your country any chance you get? Or is it only when you want to?
06-26-2011 09:30 AM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
There is a big difference between the anti-illegal immigration folks and ANTI-IMMIGRATION FOLKS. The lefters like to leave out the illegal as if they are one and the same.
06-26-2011 11:07 AM
UM2001GRAD Offline
Humble to a Fault

I Root For: The Tea Party
Let's say we finally devised and implemented a functional immigration system that was very welcoming of immigrants. So immigration would end up looking a lot like it does today, but without the illegal part. You righties okay with that? Come on, be honest.
06-26-2011 11:36 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(06-26-2011 11:36 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  Let's say we finally devised and implemented a functional immigration system that was very welcoming of immigrants. So immigration would end up looking a lot like it does today, but without the illegal part. You righties okay with that? Come on, be honest.

Who are you and why would announce your presence on this board with such stupidity?
06-26-2011 11:39 AM
UM2001GRAD Offline
Humble to a Fault

(06-26-2011 11:39 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(06-26-2011 11:36 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  Let's say we finally devised and implemented a functional immigration system that was very welcoming of immigrants. So immigration would end up looking a lot like it does today, but without the illegal part. You righties okay with that? Come on, be honest.

Who are you and why would announce your presence on this board with such stupidity?

DrTorch - the first rightie to duck the question. Who's next?
06-26-2011 11:42 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline

Us righties expect the laws to be obeyed. There are penalties if you do not obey our laws. Us righties are very welcoming of legal immigrants, already, much to the chagrin of the lefters. If you believe that a sane, functional immigration system would look like what we have today, you have been smoking too much crack.
06-26-2011 11:43 AM
Advertisement

UM2001GRAD Offline
Humble to a Fault

(06-26-2011 11:43 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

Us righties expect the laws to be obeyed. There are penalties if you do not obey our laws. Us righties are very welcoming of legal immigrants, already, much to the chagrin of the lefters. If you believe that a sane, functional immigration system would look like what we have today, you have been smoking too much crack.

So you wouldn't like an immigration system that allows the same number of immigrants from the same countries that we have today with the difference being they would be here legally rather than illegally?
06-26-2011 11:47 AM
DrTorch Offline

(06-26-2011 11:42 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  

No, I just wanted to point out that introducing yourself as a f'n moron isn't usually the best way to go about thing.

I oppose so much immigration. There, you happy?

Why is that a problem?
06-26-2011 11:48 AM
UM2001GRAD Offline
Humble to a Fault

(06-26-2011 11:48 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(06-26-2011 11:42 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  

No, I just wanted to point out that introducing yourself as a f'n moron isn't usually the best way to go about thing.

I oppose so much immigration. There, you happy?

Why is that a problem?

It's not a problem at all. That's a reasonable position. I'm just tired of the lying righties saying, "It's just because they are here illegally. I don't have any problem with legal immigration." It's not just because undocumenteds are here illegally. It's because they are here, period. That's what's got you righties so riled up.

As for the moron stuff. I don't really really care if you think I'm a moron because I know you are a moron.
06-26-2011 11:53 AM
DrTorch Offline

(06-26-2011 11:53 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  As for the moron stuff. I don't really really care if you think I'm a moron because I know you are a moron.

Oh, my. And how is that?
06-26-2011 11:55 AM
RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee

Yes.

I guess I'm a "rightie" compared to you.

We have a culture of criminals, living with a certain level of ever-present fear. Also, once you consciously break one law that you deem useless, live your life as a criminal just hoping to not get caught, it makes it easier to commit other crimes.

They are undocumented, often not paying income taxes, we have no reliable count of who is living in our states, cities, etc. Local governments can't properly provide emergency services. They are here and don't have a say in what governs them.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2011 12:04 PM by RaiderATO.)
06-26-2011 12:00 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(06-26-2011 09:30 AM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  But shouldn't you root for your country any chance you get? Or is it only when you want to?

I understand that people buy into the nationalism of sports. I have no problem with it personally. I just don't buy into it. Some guys on a court or on a field are representing their team...not me.
06-26-2011 12:05 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I personally think that the immigration laws that we currently have are due for reform. But illegal immigration is very much a problem just because they are illegal and they still get in state tuition, emergency room access (which I don't deem as that bad), public schools, etc without ever actually being on the books.
06-26-2011 12:08 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(06-26-2011 11:53 AM)UM2001GRAD Wrote:  I'm just tired of the lying righties saying, "It's just because they are here illegally. I don't have any problem with legal immigration." It's not just because undocumenteds are here illegally. It's because they are here, period. That's what's got you righties so riled up.

I'm a moron

So, just in case anyone doubted Torches assessment of you, you just insisted on setting them straight.
06-26-2011 12:29 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

There are immigration quotas. You lefties want open boarders. Chaos reigns, and lefties want that. Lefties have not a clue that the lawlessness in bankrupting the system. They don't f'uckin care. And Umgad, you are one of them, moronic.
06-26-2011 12:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.