I Root For: America
President's newest scandal becomes laughing matter
President's newest scandal becomes laughing matter

Obama's potentially fake name, alias takes to Facebook to spoof its owner

Posted: June 11, 2011 1:25 am Eastern

By Drew Zahn 2011 WND

[Image: 110610bounel.JPG]
Screenshot from Harrison J. Bounel's Facebook page

A potentially false name tied to Barack Obama's Social Security number has become the object of a Facebook spoof.

Using the name "Harrison J. Bounel" – a suspected Obama alias, based on official records – a Facebook user has created a social media page lampooning the sitting president.

The Bounel name appeared earlier this year after a debt collector discovered a Harrison J. Bounel listed under the same address and using the same Social Security number as Obama.

Shortly thereafter, satirist Peggy Knutson of Oklahoma City created the "Harrison J. Bounel" Facebook page, which makes all sorts of digs at the president's past, politics and policies.

Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation's history, in "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President."

Facebook's "info" page on Bounel, for example, includes the following:

Under family, the page lists Stanley Ann Dunham as the mother and the father as "???"

Bounel's employer is listed as George Soros, and his job is listed as "puppet." Under job description, the page reads, "The Muslim Brotherhood (the Bros for short) and I are cutting that uppity Israel down to size – 1967 size."

Among "people who inspire" Bounel are Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers and Mao Zedong.

Bounel's favorite games are listed as politics and charades.

His favorite quotations are listed: "'We are the Ones we have been waiting for.' – Me; 'I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.' – Me; 'I won.' – Me, again."

Knutson has kept up her spoof by posting comments on the Facebook page's "wall" under the "Bounel" name, claiming, "I look for patriots with a sense of humor."

For example, "Bounel" posted a picture of his "weiner" [sic]; in this case, Vice President Joe Biden.

"I don't think any other president has come close to my record of achievement," another "Bounel" post boasts, "71 rounds of golf in less than 29 months. I'm phenomenal!"

Referring to the now famous White House photo of Obama watching footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's hiding place with Hillary Clinton and others, "Bounel" writes, "[CIA Director Leon Panetta] and Hillary dragged me away from a great round of golf. They told me we were gonna watch 'Survivor' and vote someone off the island."

Knutson told WND she's "generally rather mild mannered," but that she created the page as a sort of catharsis, a way relieve her frustration over Obama.

"I can't believe what's happening to our country and our world, and so many people seem to just accept it," Knutson said. "This is just my way of trying to be humorous about it. … I thought it would be funny to do."

Where did Bounel come from?

The name Harrison J. Bounel was discovered by a self-described debt collector named Al, whose full name is withheld at his insistence. Al told WND he had been researching someone in Chicago when he noticed the subject's neighbor was Michelle Obama.

A few curious clicks later, he found the record for Barack Obama at 5046 South Greenwood Avenue … and the mysterious Bounel, who happened to be listed at the same address and with the same Social Security number as the president.

Read more: President's newest scandal becomes laughing matter

[Image: 110610bounel2.JPG]
Records found showing identical address, Social Security number for Obama, Bounel

"I couldn't understand why Bounel's name was listed there," Al told WND. "I was thinking it might be a stolen Social Security number and address."

But Al explains Bounel has no other address, no other Social Security number.

"I've done everything I can do to find this guy, searching for him, he doesn't seem to exist," Al told WND. "When looking for his name, the computer literally says, 'No information found for your search criteria.' It doesn't show up anywhere. The only place it shows up is with Obama's Social Security and address in November 2009."

Al doesn't believe Bounel is a relative or renter or alternate resident, but – especially since he's listed with the president's Social Security number – more likely a false name.

Al, who describes himself as a libertarian who voted for Obama in 2008 only to become disillusioned after Obama's health-care reform law, has been instrumental in uncovering a series of anomalies in the records surrounding the Obama's house at 5046 S. Greenwood.

As WND reported, the home is listed as owned by three Obama supporters in a tangled web of documents and associations tied to convicted political operative Tony Rezko.

Rezko, it has been reported, actually found the residence for Obama when the Rezko family lived across the street. In what some critics called a violation of Senate ethics rules, purchase of the home led to a scandal that nearly derailed Obama's presidential campaign.

"Harrison J. Bounel," naturally, had something to say about the scandal.

"Rezko not only helped me and Michelle buy that sweet house, but put the Cook County property ID in my HJB alias," a "Bounel" post claims. "Tony knows the skeletons in my attic and all their identities (Soetoro, Bounel, Soebarko, Obama)."
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 11:52 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
06-12-2011 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: President's newest scandal becomes laughing matter
I bet our buddy Paul knows this woman. Maybe Paul IS that woman? 05-stirthepot

Btw, newest "scandal"? What exactly is the scandal? Never heard anything about a second person using Obama's SS number. Was this a WND "exclusive"(ie made up) story?
06-12-2011 11:55 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

We make allowances for you, being that you were compromised at conception.
06-12-2011 12:02 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

Thank you very much. I appreciate your generosity. Now where did this "scandal" start? Who the hell would know Obama's SS number? I need some answers.
06-12-2011 12:07 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Obama also goes by "Barback?" Maybe he did have a real job at one point.

Quote:Al, who describes himself as a libertarian who voted for Obama in 2008

Does not compute.
06-12-2011 05:11 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(06-12-2011 12:02 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  We make allowances for you, being that you were compromised at conception.

So what's your excuse for being the most assinine ******* person on the planet?

Exactly how many times does World Net Daily have to burn you with their nonsense before you come to your senses?

You really need to seek help. Your continual hatred for the scary half-black man who is our president can't be healthy...LOL
06-13-2011 07:09 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(06-13-2011 07:09 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 12:02 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  We make allowances for you, being that you were compromised at conception.

Exactly how many times does World Net Daily have to burn you with their nonsense before you come to your senses?

You really need to seek help. Your continual hatred for the scary half-black man who is our president can't be healthy...LOL

I make no excuses, you on the other hand are an excuse machine. You have no idea, nor do you care who you are toting the water for. You are one of the useless idiots for the liberal elite. WND is just another way to attack the facts you refuse to accept. You are one of the few who eat up, and believe the BullShultz, that Obabba has turned the economy around. When the facts clearly show you in an alternate reality. The liberal lies and insanity is a disease and you are ate up with it. It's incurable. Your only hope is a Republican landslide. We are working to make that a reality for you. All the while you remain oblivious.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2011 07:25 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
06-13-2011 07:19 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

You're embarassing yourself again.
06-13-2011 07:48 AM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

...says the guy who regularly posts links from Mother Jones.
06-13-2011 08:31 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(06-13-2011 07:48 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  

Suck My ____!
06-13-2011 10:22 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(06-13-2011 08:31 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  

Your point? And you want to define "regularly"?
06-13-2011 10:23 AM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-13-2011 10:23 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

The point is that you lose credibility when you link left-wing rags, then turn around and criticize someone when they link to a right-wing rag. The fact that you need me to define the word "regularly" for you shows that you didn't really have much credibility to lose.
06-13-2011 10:45 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(06-13-2011 07:19 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

I make no excuses, you on the other hand are an excuse machine. You have no idea, nor do you care who you are toting the water for. You are one of the useless idiots for the liberal elite. WND is just another way to attack the facts you refuse to accept. You are one of the few who eat up, and believe the BullShultz, that Obabba has turned the economy around. When the facts clearly show you in an alternate reality. The liberal lies and insanity is a disease and you are ate up with it. It's incurable. Your only hope is a Republican landslide. We are working to make that a reality for you. All the while you remain oblivious.
You didn't just use "Facts" and "WND" in the same sentence did you? 03-lmfao
06-13-2011 10:50 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(06-13-2011 10:45 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  

The point is that you lose credibility when you link left-wing rags, then turn around and criticize someone when they link to a right-wing rag. The fact that you need me to define the word "regularly" for you shows that you didn't really have much credibility to lose.

Actually, I normally go out of my way to find the story on something other than Mother Jones or Huffingtingpost simply because most of the mopes in here are too obtuse to read and analyze the story itself instead of just looking at what site it came from.

And if you are going to sit here and claim that WND holds any sort of journalistic integrity you are sadly mistaken and I think you know it.
06-13-2011 12:51 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(06-13-2011 10:22 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Suck My ____!

A sixth grader taunt from the Obama crowd. Why am I not surprised?

PS Told you Tom, this board was for grown-ups. Well beyond you.
06-13-2011 12:55 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(06-13-2011 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 07:09 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So what's your excuse for being the most assinine ******* person on the planet?

Actually, I normally go out of my way to find the story on something other than Mother Jones or Huffingtingpost simply because most of the mopes in here are too obtuse to read and analyze the story itself instead of just looking at what site it came from.

And if you are going to sit here and claim that WND holds any sort of journalistic integrity you are sadly mistaken and I think you know it.

WND has a greater measure of presenting the truth, than do you or the leftwing liberal rags that are close to bankruptcy.
06-13-2011 12:58 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
(06-13-2011 10:22 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Suck My ____!

You post like Congressman Weiner tweets his b!tches, minors and adults.
06-13-2011 01:05 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-13-2011 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 07:09 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So what's your excuse for being the most assinine ******* person on the planet?

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=498501
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=497943
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=499309
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=497121
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=489361
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=492288
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=492335
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=490284
http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=490121

...and those are just the ones from the FIRST PAGE of threads you've started.

I didn't say WND had journalistic integrity, RedHerringTom. I was simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of you attacking the source when you frequently post stories from MJ, HuffPaint, and Talking Points Memo.
06-13-2011 01:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.