(04-16-2011 04:27 PM)TOGC Wrote:  

04-rock Nice job! Hope he recycled the paper when he was done though. 03-wink
04-16-2011 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Republicans - all about the jobs?
So, I guess this guy forgot that Obama has had a "laser-like focus" on jobs now, for what? Going on 2 years now. Other than the tens of thousands of new government jobs, the economy has been hemorrhaging jobs.

But hey! We can all just blame the GOP. People always buy the spin from the liberal media enablers. It's a distraction - a deflection from the awful record of the democrats, who won't even bother putting forth a serious budget. I don't think it will work too well, except on the brain dead like our resident kool-aid drinkers. The dems have no intention of making any cuts. Nada. Zilch.

Not at all unusual for dems to imply and believe that GOVERNMENT CREATES JOBS. 03-lmfao Government is not a producer of anything (except pain for the masses). It is a taker, not a creator. The only innovation that comes out of D.C. are new ways to fleece the sheep without us knowing what is happening.

Simple economic concepts are not the strong suit of leftists. But still, to our amusement, they try. FAIL.

Tax corporations to death, bury businesses under tons of regulation-hell paperwork, publicly threaten them when they are not hiring and then wonder (in amazement) where all the jobs are? They MUST be evil. After all, they make a (gasp) profit.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2011 06:10 PM by MileHighBronco.)
04-16-2011 06:09 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
How dramatic. Has he introduced any legislation, or has he been too busy working on his easel and blaming Republicans for everything?
04-16-2011 06:12 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-16-2011 06:09 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  So, I guess this guy forgot that Obama has had a "laser-like focus" on jobs now, for what? Going on 2 years now. Other than the tens of thousands of new government jobs, the economy has been hemorrhaging jobs.

But hey! We can all just blame the GOP. People always buy the spin from the liberal media enablers. It's a distraction - a deflection from the awful record of the democrats, who won't even bother putting forth a serious budget. I don't think it will work too well, except on the brain dead like our resident kool-aid drinkers. The dems have no intention of making any cuts. Nada. Zilch.

Not at all unusual for dems to imply and believe that GOVERNMENT CREATES JOBS. 03-lmfao Government is not a producer of anything (except pain for the masses). It is a taker, not a creator. The only innovation that comes out of D.C. are new ways to fleece the sheep without us knowing what is happening.

Simple economic concepts are not the strong suit of leftists. But still, to our amusement, they try. FAIL.

Tax corporations to death, bury businesses under tons of regulation-hell paperwork, publicly threaten them when they are not hiring and then wonder (in amazement) where all the jobs are? They MUST be evil. After all, they make a (gasp) profit.
03-lmfao
04-16-2011 06:24 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(04-16-2011 04:27 PM)TOGC Wrote:  

Maybe if the Dim's had done their job and passed a budget last year we would not have to have spend the first two months of the GOP majority (in one house) Trying to pass *their* budget..
04-16-2011 06:24 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(04-16-2011 06:24 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(04-16-2011 06:09 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  So, I guess this guy forgot that Obama has had a "laser-like focus" on jobs now, for what? Going on 2 years now. Other than the tens of thousands of new government jobs, the economy has been hemorrhaging jobs.

03-lmfao

Robbie, do you have any clue why Private sector jobs are more important to economic health than government jobs?
04-16-2011 06:29 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-16-2011 06:29 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(04-16-2011 06:24 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Robbie, do you have any clue why Private sector jobs are more important to economic health than government jobs?
Not sure about "more important" but I do understand that not everyone can have a government job because someone has to pay for their salaries. I was laughing about the hemorrhaging of jobs. THe end of the last administration was hemorrhaging jobs and the first few month of Obama's but that currently isn't the case. The on average the jobs are slowly coming back not hemorrhaging. But believe what you want.
04-16-2011 07:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.