Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Missouri S&T(Div II) 6 vs USA 45, Game Thread (FINAL)
Bookmark and Share
TU94 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy Trojans
Missouri S&T(Div II) 6 vs USA 45, Game Thread (FINAL)
4:00 pm, Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile AL
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 06:27 PM by TU94.)
10-09-2010 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TU94 Offline
2nd String

RE: Missouri S&T(Div II) vs USA Game Thread
Missouri S&T 0, USA 3, 12:25 1st Q
10-09-2010 04:02 PM
TU94 Offline
2nd String

RE: Missouri S&T(Div II) vs USA Game Thread
Missouri S&T 6, USA 3, 5:15 1st Q

Missouri S&T scores but misses the PAT.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 09:13 AM by TU94.)
10-09-2010 04:14 PM
TU94 Offline
2nd String

RE: Missouri S&T(Div II) 6 vs USA 45, Game Thread (FINAL)
Missouri S&T 6, USA 31, at the half
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 06:26 PM by TU94.)
10-09-2010 04:25 PM
TU94 Offline
2nd String

Missouri S&T 6, USA 45, FINAL
10-09-2010 06:28 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
Who?
10-10-2010 10:17 AM
Advertisement

CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

I Root For: TROY
I wonder who the first team to beat USA will be
10-10-2010 10:45 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

I Root For: South Alabama
(10-10-2010 10:45 AM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  I wonder who the first team to beat USA will be

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop? One... Two... Three... (crunch)... The world may never know.

Same principle here... 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 10:43 PM by SkullyMaroo.)
10-10-2010 10:42 PM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

I Root For: Troy
(10-10-2010 10:45 AM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  I wonder who the first team to beat USA will be

I wonder when SoBama will play their first college game?
10-11-2010 06:58 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Hemi Man,
Depends on how you define "college" game. Surely you do know what college football is and how there are different divisions. You do understand that South Alabama just started playing varsity football last season and the process is to work it's way up to Division 1-A, right? Well, let's see the Jaguars actually played Huntington College, a Division III team last year and won. They started out this year playing Pikeville, another Div. III team and won. That was followed by a victory over Nicholls State a Division I-AA NCAA team. There are only 4 of those Div. I-AA teams on the Jags' schedule this year. Next year (2011), will be South's first year of Div. I-AA classification and will play Kent State and North Carolina State, two Div. I-A football teams. In 2012, USA will play 12 games against NCAA Division I schools, all but one from the NCAA I-A (FBS) level. There will be several Sun Belt schools on the 2012 schedule, but it won't be until 2013 that the Jaguars will have a Full NCAA/FBS classification. It has been posted on this board several times of the future USA schedules that will include the likes of Tennessee, NC State, Ole Miss, Mississsippi State, Tulane, Southern Miss, Oklahoma State, etc. I realize this isn't exactly what you were referring to, but I sincerely hope it helps.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 08:29 AM by JoeJag.)
10-11-2010 08:23 AM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(10-11-2010 08:23 AM)JoeJag Wrote:  Hemi Man,
Depends on how you define "college" game. Surely you do know what college football is and how there are different divisions. You do understand that South Alabama just started playing varsity football last season and the process is to work it's way up to Division 1-A, right? Well, let's see the Jaguars actually played Huntington College, a Division III team last year and won. They started out this year playing Pikeville, another Div. III team and won. That was followed by a victory over Nicholls State a Division I-AA NCAA team. There are only 4 of those Div. I-AA teams on the Jags' schedule this year. Next year (2011), will be South's first year of Div. I-AA classification and will play Kent State and North Carolina State, two Div. I-A football teams. In 2012, USA will play 12 games against NCAA Division I schools, all but one from the NCAA I-A (FBS) level. There will be several Sun Belt schools on the 2012 schedule, but it won't be until 2013 that the Jaguars will have a Full NCAA/FBS classification. It has been posted on this board several times of the future USA schedules that will include the likes of Tennessee, NC State, Ole Miss, Mississsippi State, Tulane, Southern Miss, Oklahoma State, etc. I realize this isn't exactly what you were referring to, but I sincerely hope it helps.

Thank you for your wisdom. Call me in 2012.
10-11-2010 08:34 AM
Advertisement

SkullyMaroo Offline

(10-11-2010 08:34 AM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Thank you for your wisdom. Call me in 2012.

It just sucks... as soon as we start playing 'real' opponents the world will end... 03-melodramatic
10-11-2010 08:40 AM
SidJag Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: USA Jags
Smile RE: Missouri S&T(Div II) 6 vs USA 45, Game Thread (FINAL)

Hey Joe, don't forget about Navy (3-game schedule) and LSU as future opponents of the Jaguars. The 2013 schedule has South Alabama playing 4 D-1A teams, Kent St., Navy, Tennessee, Tulane and a full Sun Belt schedule. BTW, I get the feeling that Hemi doesn't want Jag fans posting on this site until 2012. That doesn't seem fair to me.
10-11-2010 08:49 AM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(10-11-2010 08:49 AM)SidJag Wrote:  

Hey Joe, don't forget about Navy (3-game schedule) and LSU as future opponents of the Jaguars. The 2013 schedule has South Alabama playing 4 D-1A teams, Kent St., Navy, Tennessee, Tulane and a full Sun Belt schedule. BTW, I get the feeling that Hemi doesn't want Jag fans posting on this site until 2012. That doesn't seem fair to me.

No. I have no say so in what you post or where you post. I just enjoy getting under the skin of SoBama fans. You guys are ultra sensitive.
10-11-2010 09:14 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Don't know why you'd wanna "get under our skin" because we actually are looking forward to some good football rivalry with Troy when we start playing some "college football teams". Good luck this week with Louisiana.
10-11-2010 09:56 AM
Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
(10-11-2010 08:49 AM)SidJag Wrote:  Hey Joe, don't forget about Navy (3-game schedule) and LSU as future opponents of the Jaguars. The 2013 schedule has South Alabama playing 4 D-1A teams, Kent St., Navy, Tennessee, Tulane and a full Sun Belt schedule. BTW, I get the feeling that Hemi doesn't want Jag fans posting on this site until 2012. That doesn't seem fair to me.

Yall keep posting updates. Some on here like to see them.
10-11-2010 10:21 AM
Advertisement

SkullyMaroo Offline

(10-11-2010 09:14 AM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

No. I have no say so in what you post or where you post. I just enjoy getting under the skin of SoBama fans. You guys are ultra sensitive.

Doesn't get under my skin. If anything I think USA football gets under Troy State fans' skin because anything positive about USA football is met with a negative from Troy State fans. 03-shhhh
10-11-2010 10:48 AM
HCJag Offline
All American

It's easy to understand how some fans can make fun of the schedule we've played. I'm bored with it myself. But, things are going to start getting a lot more interesting starting now. Our next opponent (Lamar) beat SE LA earlier this year, and the opponent after that is UC-Davis, who I'd call a real football team. Then comes Ga State.

Warm ups are over.
10-11-2010 10:59 AM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(10-11-2010 10:48 AM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  
(10-11-2010 09:14 AM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Doesn't get under my skin. If anything I think USA football gets under Troy State fans' skin because anything positive about USA football is met with a negative from Troy State fans. 03-shhhh

That must be it. Looking forward to the rivalry. Some of yoy toughen up your message board skin.
10-11-2010 11:02 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(10-11-2010 10:21 AM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  
(10-11-2010 08:49 AM)SidJag Wrote:  Hey Joe, don't forget about Navy (3-game schedule) and LSU as future opponents of the Jaguars. The 2013 schedule has South Alabama playing 4 D-1A teams, Kent St., Navy, Tennessee, Tulane and a full Sun Belt schedule. BTW, I get the feeling that Hemi doesn't want Jag fans posting on this site until 2012. That doesn't seem fair to me.

Yall keep posting updates. Some on here like to see them.

(10-11-2010 10:59 AM)HCJag Wrote:  It's easy to understand how some fans can make fun of the schedule we've played. I'm bored with it myself. But, things are going to start getting a lot more interesting starting now. Our next opponent (Lamar) beat SE LA earlier this year, and the opponent after that is UC-Davis, who I'd call a real football team. Then comes Ga State.

Warm ups are over.

Agreed, HC, it is getting boring, but shouldn't have to worry about that any longer after the last two games of this season, respectively, Henderson State (HC), and Arkansas-Monticello. Next year, hopefully we can replace Edward Waters on the schedule.
10-11-2010 11:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.