Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Free Agent Fan
Bookmark and Share
Celticfrost Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Football
Free Agent Fan
Hello all EMU football fans. First, a little rant. I grew up in Southern California and used to hate it when you would see bandwagon idiots wearing team gear from whoever just won the (pick your event, Super Bowl, BCS Title, World Series, etc) championship game. Now, in football terms, I grew up supporting UCLA and the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders through good and bad. That is how it should be. That leads me to EMU. I was going through the Phil Steele preview mag and came across EMU and was struck at how tough the times have been for football. At the same time I knew there would be a helluva lot of support for them from loyal, dedicated fans. So, I thought, instead of these guys that walk around with only the latest winners caps on I would do the opposite and lend my support to a team that needs it. I know these kids bust their ass on the playing field to win and to come through a season like last year must be tough. First game this year is against Army and I will be listening and supporting my new team, the Eastern Michigan Eagles. I'll look for you guys on facebook also. Cool, Thanks for listening.
08-24-2010 04:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DPW Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: EMU
RE: Free Agent Fan
Welcome Celticfrost, We can use all the fan support that can be mustered. Here is a link to our EMU Football Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EMUFootball
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2010 06:19 AM by DPW.)
08-24-2010 06:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana

yes! i love it. great to have you on board, sir.

i think we're all foaming at the mouth in anticipation of the Army game. should be fun.
08-24-2010 07:15 AM
Advertisement

HuronDave Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The MAC
DonatorsCrappiesCrappies
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.
08-24-2010 10:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Celticfrost Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Football
Thanks for the kind words guys.
08-25-2010 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.