Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

YAY US!!!
Bookmark and Share
zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
YAY US!!!
UL baseball player William Long was arrested and booked Monday morning by the Lafayette Police Department on the charge of second-degree battery.

According to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office, Long is no longer at the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. Bond had been set at $2,500.

Stay tuned for more on this news.

maybe next week one of our female athletes can make the news???

Z
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2010 05:33 PM by zeebart21.)
04-26-2010 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MeanGreen61 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: YAY US!!!
07-coffee3
04-26-2010 05:36 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
(04-26-2010 05:31 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  UL baseball player William Long was arrested and booked Monday morning by the Lafayette Police Department on the charge of second-degree battery.

According to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office, Long is no longer at the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. Bond had been set at $2,500.

Z

Zee, I don't think this guy will affect the MT vs. UL series. Looks like a seldom used player.

We need to get off the schneid in Acadiana--- Dat Cajun Cookin' Club be fattenin' our boys up for the killin'
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2010 05:49 PM by KAjunRaider.)
04-26-2010 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

(04-26-2010 05:31 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  UL baseball player William Long was arrested and booked Monday morning by the Lafayette Police Department on the charge of second-degree battery.

Z

A little fight at the festival, nothing major. He is already out for the season with a broken ankle.
04-26-2010 06:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

I Root For: Troy
(04-26-2010 06:15 PM)CajunT Wrote:  

Z

A little fight at the festival, nothing major. He is already out for the season with a broken ankle.

Nothing major unless it had happened at some other Sun Belt school?
04-26-2010 08:09 PM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

Z

It happens at every school and usually in spurts. Don't let a few bad apples drag the entire bunch down.
04-26-2010 08:19 PM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(04-26-2010 08:19 PM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Z

It happens at every school and usually in spurts. Don't let a few bad apples drag the entire bunch down.

Hemi, I'm a pot stirrer... Im just setting someone up for down the road. Dont know who yet..... 02-13-banana

Hope all is well in Bama... :)
04-26-2010 08:26 PM
Advertisement

Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(04-26-2010 08:26 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  
(04-26-2010 08:19 PM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Z

Hemi, I'm a pot stirrer... Im just setting someone up for down the road. Dont know who yet..... 02-13-banana

Hope all is well in Bama... :)

It could be any of us. We all have our collection of loose nuts.

Can't complain on my end.
04-26-2010 08:32 PM
CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

05-stirthepot
(04-26-2010 08:09 PM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Z

Nothing major in comparison to the other four last week. I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings Hemi, are you expecting something to hit the fan in Troy this fall?05-stirthepot
04-26-2010 10:27 PM
trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
(04-26-2010 10:27 PM)CajunT Wrote:  05-stirthepot
(04-26-2010 08:09 PM)Hemi Man Wrote:  

Z

Nothing major in comparison to the other four last week. I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings Hemi, are you expecting something to hit the fan in Troy this fall?05-stirthepot

Yeah...it's gonna hit the fan more than once...especially on Oct. 16...04-chairshot
04-27-2010 01:00 AM
Advertisement

thetastygreek Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
(04-26-2010 08:32 PM)Hemi Man Wrote:  It could be any of us. We all have our collection of loose nuts.

Can't complain on my end.

NOT AT NORTH TEXAS!!!!

(Because we don't have a baseball team)
04-27-2010 01:11 AM
theATLDawg Offline
All American

I Root For:

Z

that was quite a festival. I saw alot of fights
04-27-2010 04:20 AM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
As I always say, players getting in trouble isn't a major concern. Out of three hundred plus teenagers on campus some are going to get in trouble no matter what. The concern is how does the school handle it. A few years ago Arkansas had a ton of alcohol related problems and I believe it was because Houston Nutt went easy on the first couple so it was no big deal. Fully understand the guy's motivation. Nice guy who believes in extending grace but that made the problem worse.
04-27-2010 07:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.