Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rocket's Women Win MAC Opener
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
Rocket's Women Win MAC Opener
I think the final was 71-66 or close to that.

Rockets opened up a 12 point lead in the 1st half only to fade and be up just a couple of points up at half.

Rockets lost the lead late in the 2nd half, down by 3 with about 2 minutes to play but fought back at the end.

Nice to get the win, however I can't imagine Coach Collup is very happy overall.

Disappointing crowd, guess about 2000.

Double-header Saturday against CMU with the Lady Rockets at 12:00 Noon and Men at 2:30 PM.

SEE YOU AT THE GAMES
01-06-2010 09:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stpeterocketfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Toledo
RE: Rocket's Women Win MAC Opener
Nice to beat NIU again
01-06-2010 10:09 PM
sylvaniarocketfan1 Offline
All American

Shouldn't have been that close, some easy shots missed, MAC refs. were.... well MAC refs.
Coach'll get it straightened out. BTW my daughter won $50 bucks, (i'm gonna borrow her sign next game)
01-06-2010 10:16 PM
Advertisement

Rocket_Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
(01-06-2010 10:16 PM)sylvaniarocketfan1 Wrote:  Shouldn't have been that close, some easy shots missed, MAC refs. were.... well MAC refs.
Coach'll get it straightened out. BTW my daughter won $50 bucks, (i'm gonna borrow her sign next game)

At the rate she wins, she'll be able to pay for college by next season :ncaabbs:
01-06-2010 10:55 PM
42 of Blue Crew Offline
Special Teams

(01-06-2010 10:16 PM)sylvaniarocketfan1 Wrote:  Shouldn't have been that close, some easy shots missed, MAC refs. were.... well MAC refs.

Sylvania Rocket, where did you get the Naama Jersey? I loved it!

We need more fans to come out to these womens games, this team is amazing and will definatly entertain and win, come out and enjoy it! As a big basketball fan, I enjoy the womens games more than the mens... if you come to the mens games, you should come check out a couple womens games, i'm sure they'll get you hooked!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 12:34 AM by 42 of Blue Crew.)
01-07-2010 11:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

All American

(01-07-2010 11:25 AM)42 of Blue Crew Wrote:  

Sylvania Rocket, where did you get the Namma Jersey? I loved it!

We need more fans to come out to these womens games, this team is amazing and will definatly entertain and win, come out and enjoy it! As a big basketball fan, I enjoy the womens games more than the mens... if you come to the mens games, you should come check out a couple womens games, i'm sure they'll get you hooked!

They have several different Number jerseys in the Rocket Shop in the arena i think they have #11,#30,#44 and #4.

my daughter worships Naama, we had to get her that for Christmas
01-07-2010 04:56 PM
All American

(01-06-2010 10:55 PM)Rocket_Fanatic Wrote:  

At the rate she wins, she'll be able to pay for college by next season :ncaabbs:

Why you think i encourage her to cheer??03-lmfao
01-07-2010 04:58 PM
Advertisement

All American

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gal...s=Itemnr=8

Even made the Blade online today!!! is it time to look for an agent?
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 05:21 PM by sylvaniarocketfan1.)
01-07-2010 05:19 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
That's a clever sign and one serious looking kid. She gonna play for Northview, Southview or go Catholic?

Coach is one of the most engaging people I've met on this campus, short of visitors. Her presence isn't locked up in her height, that's a fact.
01-07-2010 08:30 PM
42 of Blue Crew Offline
Special Teams

(01-07-2010 04:56 PM)sylvaniarocketfan1 Wrote:  
(01-07-2010 11:25 AM)42 of Blue Crew Wrote:  

Sylvania Rocket, where did you get the Namma Jersey? I loved it!

They have several different Number jerseys in the Rocket Shop in the arena i think they have #11,#30,#44 and #4.

my daughter worships Naama, we had to get her that for Christmas

Nice! I like it, we've got to start them early!
01-08-2010 12:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.