Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

We dodged a Beslan
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
We dodged a Beslan
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7732467&page=1
Quote:The Arkansas man accused of killing an Army recruiter and wounding another had used the popular Google Maps application to investigate recruiting centers in at least five states, as well as Jewish institutions, a day-care center, a post office and a Baptist Church, according to a report issued Tuesday evening by the Department of Homeland Security, ABC News has learned.
Looks like the homegrown Jihadi convert, had alot more targets in mind, Jews, Christians and......Children

We've done alot of things to thwart organized, large scale attacks. These Lone Wolf style attacks in an open society, are a different cookie and it takes a great deal of luck to stop further attacks from materializing.

Other recent religiously inspired killings, which fails to make the 'news':

Quote:*2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim with ‘religious motives’ guns down a local soldier in a drive-by attack.
*2008.07.06 USA Atlanta, Georgia 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
*2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their ‘Western’ lifestyle.
*2007.02.20 USA Nashville, TN 0 1 A Muslim cab driver runs over a Christian after arguing about religion. The young man’s ankle and hip are broken by the vehicle.
*2007.02.13 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant enters a gift shop and mows down five people buying Valentines Day cards, in a brutal hate crime.
*2006.10.06 USA Louisville, KY 4 1 In an ‘honor’ attack, a Muslim man rapes and beats his estranged wife, leaving her for dead, then savagely murders their four children.
*2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An ‘angry’ Muslim-American barges into a local Jewish center and shoots six women, one of whom dies.
*2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was ‘Allah’s choice’, a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
*2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
*2006.03.03 USA Chapel Hill, NC 0 9 Calling it the will of Allah, an Iranian immigrant plows his SUV into a crowd of students as ‘retribution’ for foreign policy overseas.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 10:35 AM by GGniner.)
06-04-2009 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: We dodged a Beslan

NO !!!!!!!!!

Tell me this Bastard of a Muz Wanna-Be wasn't going to MURDER some human being AT A BAPTIST CHURCH of all PLACES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A CHRISTIAN CHURCH !!!!!!!!!!!

WHO ELSE WOULD DO SUCH A THING ??????????????

Oh yeah ... "Tiller the Killer's" Executioner ......

Gosh I can hear the OUTRAGE from the Muslim Community and the Uber-Liberals just over flowing the land, exactly like they did when "Tiller the Killer" was removed from his Top 10 Office of High Satanic Baby Mutilator - with a bullet (pun intended) .....

Especially with our Bestest Ever Muslim TOTUS in "Da White Howze" to care of us all now too !!!!

06-04-2009 04:48 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
No Muslim murders in California. That calls for a drink.
06-04-2009 09:16 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
This is why I'm armed. ....ROBERT. You f'n idiot.
06-04-2009 09:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.