[Image: obama311.jpg]
05-16-2009 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: Art imitates life
03-yawn I thought it was going to Larry Craig deperately wanting to give BO a BJ. While BO supports gay rights, I suspect Larry Craig wouldn't get the "gift" he is looking for. 05-stirthepot
05-16-2009 09:29 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
He's against gay marrage. Jeez, you people are pathetic. You suck his crank even when he takes a stand opposite yours and pretend he's right behind you. Well, he probable is right behind you. Spread 'um wide. Oh, that's right, you already have.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2009 09:36 PM by Paul M.)
05-16-2009 09:35 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-16-2009 09:35 PM)Paul M Wrote:  He's against gay marrage. Jeez, you people are pathetic. You suck his crank even when he takes a stand opposite yours and pretend he's right behind you. Well, he probable is right behind you. Spread 'um wide. Oh, that's right, you already have.
I know he is against gay marriage but he is for Civil Unions. Whats your point?
05-17-2009 12:26 AM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(05-17-2009 12:26 AM)RobertN Wrote:  I know he is against gay marriage but he is for Civil Unions. Whats your point?

The 'Point' Dear Robs, is that the dude on the floor wanting to play in Messiahs Doo Doo is your Hero Keith Ogreman .....

And that little cartoon takes all of YOU Blind Worshipers Straight Home to Momma ..... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

05-17-2009 05:35 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(05-17-2009 12:26 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(05-16-2009 09:35 PM)Paul M Wrote:  He's against gay marrage. Jeez, you people are pathetic. You suck his crank even when he takes a stand opposite yours and pretend he's right behind you. Well, he probable is right behind you. Spread 'um wide. Oh, that's right, you already have.
I know he is against gay marriage but he is for Civil Unions. Whats your point?

I made my point.
I have no problem with civil unions... but I'm a hater.
Miss USA doesn't mind... but she's intolerant.
O'Reilly is for them... but, well he's OReilly.
Your supreme leader shares our view... and he's a saint, he stands up for gay rights, he's, golly-gee-wiz, the best.

Again, pathetic.

How about more?

We're still in Iraq.
Gitmo is still operating.
Rendition has been stepped up.
The economy is getting worse.
Taxes are going up.
We're still on oil.

I thought all these things were criminal a few short months ago.
05-17-2009 10:27 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
My criticism of Obama is not that there's been too much change from Shrub, but not enough.
Moreover, the changes have been from better to worse, and the things that have not changed are the worst things.
Nothing different from what I expected, so I cannot say that I'm disappointed in any way.
I thought Shrub was a disaster, I thought Obama would be a bigger disaster, and I've seen nothing so far to cause me to believe that he will be anything but a huge disaster.
05-17-2009 11:50 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-17-2009 05:35 AM)Tripster Wrote:  
(05-17-2009 12:26 AM)RobertN Wrote:  I know he is against gay marriage but he is for Civil Unions. Whats your point?

The 'Point' Dear Robs, is that the dude on the floor wanting to play in Messiahs Doo Doo is your Hero Keith Ogreman .....

And that little cartoon takes all of YOU Blind Worshipers Straight Home to Momma ..... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

Um Trippy, could you please follow the thread? Obviously the cartoon was showing KO. Only an idiot wouldn't know that. My point was he is not an anti-gay homophobe like you.
05-17-2009 03:33 PM
Tripster Offline

(05-17-2009 03:33 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Um Trippy, could you please follow the thread? Obviously the cartoon was showing KO. Only an idiot wouldn't know that. My point was he is not an anti-gay homophobe like you.

Hey Robs, I am just amazed others are seeing the "Hairless Wonder" and Super News Man for who and what he really is.

And YOU are the one that needs to FOLLOW a little better you butt-headed dung beetle ....

I have a Gay sister you twit ... but then 'being savvy' is about your 98th best attribute out of 100.

I am about as Homophobic as Rosie O'Donnell you tweezer brain.

I do hate the Chap Wearing Faggoty Limp Wristed Perez Hilton Radical Freaks kind of Peter Puffers and Carpet Cleaners if that is what you mean .. 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock

05-17-2009 03:53 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-17-2009 03:53 PM)Tripster Wrote:  
(05-17-2009 03:33 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Um Trippy, could you please follow the thread? Obviously the cartoon was showing KO. Only an idiot wouldn't know that. My point was he is not an anti-gay homophobe like you.

Hey Robs, I am just amazed others are seeing the "Hairless Wonder" and Super News Man for who and what he really is.

And YOU are the one that needs to FOLLOW a little better you butt-headed dung beetle ....

I have a Gay sister you twit ... but then 'being savvy' is about your 98th best attribute out of 100.

I am about as Homophobic as Rosie O'Donnell you tweezer brain.

I do hate the Chap Wearing Faggoty Limp Wristed Perez Hilton Radical Freaks kind of Peter Puffers and Carpet Cleaners if that is what you mean .. 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock

Just because you have a gay sister doesn't mean you can't be a homophobe and quite frankly, you prove it everytime you post on the subject.
05-17-2009 04:24 PM
Tripster Offline

(05-17-2009 04:24 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Just because you have a gay sister doesn't mean you can't be a homophobe and quite frankly, you prove it everytime you post on the subject.

Kind of like you prove you are just plain ignorant every time you post huh ???

"CHA CHING" ...... :python:

05-18-2009 01:26 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-18-2009 01:26 AM)Tripster Wrote:  
(05-17-2009 04:24 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Just because you have a gay sister doesn't mean you can't be a homophobe and quite frankly, you prove it everytime you post on the subject.

Kind of like you prove you are just plain ignorant every time you post huh ???

"CHA CHING" ...... :python:

Nice try Trippy but you are incorrect.
05-18-2009 01:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.