Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FIU's T.Y. Hilton #8 Most Explosive Player in College Foootball (Rivals)
Bookmark and Share
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
Big Grin FIU's T.Y. Hilton #8 Most Explosive Player in College Foootball (Rivals)
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=912687

Good to see the sunbelt getting some attention! This kid can flat ball!
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2009 10:18 PM by TroyFootball05.)
02-16-2009 10:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
RE: FIU's T.Y. Hilton #8 Most Explosive Player in College Foootball (Rivals)
well deserved. he's one of the most explosive athletes i've seen come through the Belt.
02-16-2009 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

He's the only player on there from a non-BCS team.
02-16-2009 11:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FIU Panther Fan Offline
1st String

I Root For: FIU
Yep, TY is putting himself and FIU on the map. We are hoping that with E. Theliar, the JC transfer (6'3" - 4.4) on the other side that we can take some of the pressure off TY and make him even more explosive. Ofcourse, we got Paul McCall back too. We're really hoping the OL can step up and give him more time to make our WR's and RB's that much more effective. Really looking forward to next year down here in Miami. Go F I U!
02-17-2009 09:36 AM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

Yeah, sounds like a plan. Troy is hoping Josh Jarboe will be that distraction for defenses to help get Jerrel Jernigan open more often. Everyone we go up against knows about Jernigan, so sometimes it's hard to get the ball to him. I'll tell you this, FIU and Troy have the two best WR's in the Confernce in Hilton and Jernigan. I'm interested to see where they go in the NFL Draft, and who will go first.

Can you imagine if the two of them were on the same team? Now THAT would be something to see!
02-17-2009 11:35 AM
Advertisement

posterchild Offline
FIU INsider Staff

I Root For: FIU
(02-17-2009 11:35 AM)Trojan Delta Chi Wrote:  Yeah, sounds like a plan. Troy is hoping Josh Jarboe will be that distraction for defenses to help get Jerrel Jernigan open more often. Everyone we go up against knows about Jernigan, so sometimes it's hard to get the ball to him. I'll tell you this, FIU and Troy have the two best WR's in the Confernce in Hilton and Jernigan. I'm interested to see where they go in the NFL Draft, and who will go first.

Can you imagine if the two of them were on the same team? Now THAT would be something to see!

My head just exploded thinking about that......BOOM!
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2009 05:28 PM by posterchild.)
02-17-2009 05:28 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
(02-17-2009 11:35 AM)Trojan Delta Chi Wrote:  Can you imagine if the two of them were on the same team? Now THAT would be something to see!

They will be at the end of the year. The All Sunbelt Team, haha.
02-17-2009 05:38 PM
thetastygreek Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
While you're all getting hyped up about Jarboe and Hilton, I'd like to tap the brakes a little. Sure, they're both insanely talented and should post great stats this year.

BUT!!! Before you go assuming they'll both waltz onto the All SBC team, remember North Texas!! Our two top returning receivers are both walk-ons who still aren't on scholarship, and they combined for 381 yards receiving last season!

So, um...

Hmm...

That Casey Fitzgerald was pretty good, though, wasn't he?

I'm going to go cry now.
02-17-2009 06:24 PM
BMarkey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Troy
Hilton, doing his thing (one play) against FAU last season in Dolphin Stadium ...

[Image: img_8459_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8469_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8478_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8468_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8467_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8477_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8487_5x7_std.jpg]

[Image: img_8494_std.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2009 02:32 AM by BMarkey.)
02-21-2009 02:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.