Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FINAL: Troy 87 WKU 82 - Troy on a 10-game win streak
Bookmark and Share
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

I Root For: TROY
Exclamation FINAL: Troy 87 WKU 82 - Troy on a 10-game win streak
Troy gets the HUGE WIN! Troy extends the win streak to 10 games. The atmosphere at Trojan Arena was a pretty good one. Great game Hilltoppers, had me on the edge of my seat allllllllll night. Troy improves to 17-10 (12-3) while WKU drops to 17-8 (11-3).
02-14-2009 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

galojah Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU & NC State

Donators
RE: FINAL: Troy 87 WKU 82 - Troy on a 10-game win streak
We just lost our composure in the last three minutes... 9-0 run by Troy and we just made stupid shots. Congrats.
02-14-2009 10:34 PM
sotsclarinet08 Offline
2nd String

The arena was insane!!! everyone Trojan was on his or her feet!!! What a great win and way to go to the Lady Trojans for beatin the Muffin Toppers as well!

Video of Troy's awesome Win!!!
02-14-2009 11:09 PM
BMarkey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Troy
The "concrete box" looked pretty good (albeit small) on TV.

I was pleasantly pleased until there were less than 10 seconds to play and we were treated to a close-up of a young child all decked out in Alabama T-shirt and cap. And, seconds later, we got to see a moronic-looking 'Bama "fan" with "A" cap, dancing in front of a camera up high in the arena.

Say what you want, but that child's outfit demonstrated an intentional slight of Troy and an act of stupidity on the part of that child's parent(s).

It's too bad we had to endure WKU commentators on a telecast from Troy.

Great win, Troy! Good game, Hilltoppers!
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2009 12:21 AM by BMarkey.)
02-15-2009 12:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

(02-15-2009 12:20 AM)BMarkey Wrote:  The "concrete box" looked pretty good (albeit small) on TV.

I was pleasantly pleased until there were less than 10 seconds to play and we were treated to a close-up of a young child all decked out in Alabama T-shirt and cap. And, seconds later, we got to see a moronic-looking 'Bama "fan" with "A" cap, dancing in front of a camera up high in the arena.

Say what you want, but that child's outfit demonstrated an intentional slight of Troy and an act of stupidity on the part of that child's parent(s).

I also noticed that. Why would you bring a kid to a big Troy game decked out in Bama gear... The dad had on a Bama shirt too. Just ridiculous.

I don't think the guy with the cap though had on an Alabama cap. It looked like an Atlanta Braves hat because it was a dark blue with red bill. If it was a Bama cap though, I've never seen one like that with a dark overall color.
02-15-2009 12:29 AM
Advertisement

BMarkey Offline
1st String

The cap had the big italic "A". If that's not 'Bama, I guess it's Atlanta.

How can people be so stupid and disrespectful?
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2009 06:45 AM by BMarkey.)
02-15-2009 01:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thetastygreek Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
We call that phenomenon "Texas Douche". This would more accurately have been called an Alabama Douche.
02-15-2009 01:20 AM
Hemi Man Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(02-15-2009 12:29 AM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  
(02-15-2009 12:20 AM)BMarkey Wrote:  The "concrete box" looked pretty good (albeit small) on TV.

I also noticed that. Why would you bring a kid to a big Troy game decked out in Bama gear... The dad had on a Bama shirt too. Just ridiculous.

I don't think the guy with the cap though had on an Alabama cap. It looked like an Atlanta Braves hat because it was a dark blue with red bill. If it was a Bama cap though, I've never seen one like that with a dark overall color.
I hate to see that as well. The only thing that bothers me more is when I see a student at Troy wearing that crap.04-chairshot
02-15-2009 01:34 AM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Congrats to the Trojans, keep winning guys. I want to see you in the NCAAs!
02-15-2009 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.