Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Suggestions for Georgia Tech Swagger
Bookmark and Share
Tallgrass Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Suggestions for Georgia Tech Swagger
I think what you need to do is to first ask MWC fans to step forward and be MWC/ncaabbs moderators. You could go on the various MWC school sites and ask for volunteers. That is where to start.

Second, I would censor and delete any MWC/ncaabbs posts critical of the MWC until the MWC moderators were in place. Then, once the MWC moderators were in place, then let them make the decision on what is to be allowed and not allowed on the MWC board....just like all the other conference boards on this site. It is my very strong feeling that the vast majority of MWC fans want to come to this board....but feel it will only become a whipping board to get beat up on. I know as a WAC fan, I got tired of MWC fans coming onto our board with all their flames of WAC schools including my school, Tulsa. The feeling I had at that time...this is the feeling MWC fans have today. You have to take steps from keeping the WAC situation from happeining to MWC fans on your ncaabbs board...and that is why I am suggesting censoring all posts critical of MWC until the MWC moderators drawn from the MWC fanbase are in place.

Third, contrary to comment by posts from the likes of Cowboy Junkie and Wobblefrog, that vast, vast majority of MWC fans have yet to post on the Killerfrogs board. Or, to put it more bluntly, the vast majority of MWC fans do not want Killerfrogs.

What you need to do is to state your case.....and your case is quite strong. The MWC/ncaabbs board will be a board with moderators representing the spectrum of MWC schools....rather than a conference board where one school (TCU) has a monopoly on what is allowed. You should go to the various MWC sites and pitch your case.
02-18-2006 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Or..........you could just tell Tallgrass to go back to the CUSA board and mind his own business!

04-chairshot
02-19-2006 02:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

I would really rather have a MWC fan go to the MWC boards and ask for volunteers. For the following reasons:

- I am unfamiliar with each particular board's sense of moderation and policy
- I would be viewed, regardless of intention, as a foreigner or sorts. They would take it more openly from a fellow MWC fan
02-23-2006 06:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.