Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Totally Classless Obama Supporters
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA
Totally Classless Obama Supporters
Why am I not surprised?

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/secti...le=4878923

I've never understood people who demand respect but can not show the respect to others that they themselves demand.

The office of the President merits respect. For what was to be such a shining moment for the world to see and we show our worst behavior.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2009 08:13 PM by West Is the Best.)
01-20-2009 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: Totally Classless Obama Supporters
Oh I believe I have seen Bush supporters do some strange things too.
01-20-2009 08:03 PM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

(01-20-2009 08:03 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Oh I believe I have seen Bush supporters do some strange things too.

Bush supporters never engaged in such obnoxious behavior. The Dems own that title. Republicans did not like Clinton but still showed respect for the office.
01-20-2009 08:12 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(01-20-2009 08:02 PM)West Is the Best Wrote:  Why am I not surprised?

I've never understood people who demand respect but can not show the respect to others that they themselves demand.

The office of the President merits respect. For what was to be such a shining moment for the world to see and we show our worst behavior.

Worry not, Obama is only going to get about a 100 day pass before the wolves start devouring him alive and whole.

Even if he gets that long .... (unless he wields some special power to ward it off that is 05-stirthepot)

01-20-2009 09:34 PM
Cletus Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Classless

[Image: tx_vols_fans_all.jpg]

01-20-2009 09:48 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(01-20-2009 08:03 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Oh I believe I have seen Bush supporters do some strange things too.

Tonight when Bush gave his speech in Texas, and told everyone a good man succeeded him and to pray for him, there was nothing but applause.

Try again.
01-20-2009 10:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Despite my distaste for ANY politician....I also have a distaste for rude people. NEVER in my adult life have I sought to belittle another human being on purpose. I understand the frustration of these people..but..I'm sorry they chose to put a blight on an great and historic day.

I've been a member of Optimist International for 15 years....two of the lines of the Optimist Creed are appropriate to this situation....

Promise Yourself...

....to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.

....to give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
01-20-2009 10:32 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
I think some of us may be just a tad guilty of selective memory. You won't here me mumble a thing about Bush. I reserve the right for Cheney because I think there is a special place in hell for him but I digress. I remember people talking about spraying down the oval office. People I worked with were so disrespectful of Clinton. You have to remember Bush has a 70% disapproval rating. People hate him. I personally don't. I just think he was way over his head and surrounded himself with a horrible person and took his advice way too much early on. I may be right I may be wrong. We will find out in about two years and I'll take my crow with salt and pepper if I have to. Just remember I haven't been wrong on here yet. I have a rather good track record if I do say so myself. Bush IS a good man, just way way way over his head.
01-20-2009 10:55 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
FO-

You keep on surprising me brother. Optimist International... that's great. Where do I join.....
01-20-2009 10:56 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-20-2009 10:56 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  FO-

You keep on surprising me brother. Optimist International... that's great. Where do I join.....

Just google OI....clubs all over the US and Canada.
01-20-2009 11:00 PM
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows
That actually seems pretty mild for what is usually tossed out at political rallies; especially considering Bush is one of the most unpopular leaving presidents. This behavior doesn't seem too surprising to me with our major political parties playing on people's emotions, fears and dislikes. Fortunately, the major candidates didn't use this too much, but their parties and supporters certainly did.
01-21-2009 07:37 AM
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(01-21-2009 07:37 AM)Fanatical Wrote:  This behavior doesn't seem too surprising to me

NO REALLY ?????????

WHAT a SHOCK & SURPRISE coming from you, Half-Wit !!!!!!!!!!!!

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!! 04-chairshot 03-nutkick

01-21-2009 10:23 AM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(01-21-2009 07:37 AM)Fanatical Wrote:  That actually seems pretty mild for what is usually tossed out at political rallies; especially considering Bush is one of the most unpopular leaving presidents. This behavior doesn't seem too surprising to me with our major political parties playing on people's emotions, fears and dislikes. Fortunately, the major candidates didn't use this too much, but their parties and supporters certainly did.

The thing is that the same folks were the same way from the very beginning of the Bush administration ... they're the same type of folks that have been trowing pies at politicians in Europe for years and that attend ACORN meetings.
01-21-2009 12:16 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
I suspect that if a small group of people would have booed Obama at his inauguration they would have gotten their heads bashed in. And I also wonder how many of the people who booed Bush actually voted at all.
01-22-2009 02:41 PM
EastStang Offline
All American

I Root For:
Machiavelli, was that hosing down comment before or after the Bush folks discovered that the Clinton folks had removed all the W's from the typewriters in the White House and carted off tons of stuff that was supposed to stay in the White House. I think the context could have been something like this, "I'm glad they took all the stuff out because it makes it easier for us to hose it down."
01-22-2009 06:00 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Added to the List of Classless Obama Supporters lets add "rappers" Jay Z and Young Jeezzy.

They really stole the show the other night at an Obama Party right before the Immaculate Inaugeration.

It seems President Barack Obama's 'post-racial America' is not post-racial at all - and Young Jeezy and Jay Z are making that very clear.

Along with the saying "My President is Black", Young Jeezy and Jay Z have made themselves perfectly clear - they are racist and are not following "their black president" Barack Obama's call for a new, post-racial America.

Shouting obscenities at concert celebration of Obama's presidential win, Jay Z and Young Jeezy cursed former President George W. Bush - and Jay Z shouted "No more white lies!", an obviously racist remark. And Jay, in case you didn't notice, Obama is half white.

Here are their "lyrics"...

My President is black my Maybach too and I'll be goddamned if my diamonds ain't blue.
My money's light green and my Porsche is light grey.
I'm going to DC anybody Feel Meh!
My president is black in fact he's half white, so even in a racist mind he's half right And if you got a racist mind it's alright…

My President is black but his house is all White….
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther Could walk,
Martin Luther walked so Obama could run,
Barrack Obama ran so all the children could fly,
So imma spread my wings you could meet me in Da sky!!!
I already got my own clothes already got my own shoes, I was hot Before Barrack imagine what I'm gonna do...

Hello Ms. America, hey Pretty Lady..
Red, White, and Blue Flag Wave For Me Baby
Neva thought I'd Say this **** baby
I'm good You can keep ya Puss,
I don't want no more BUSH!
No More War, No More Iraq!
No More White LIES, My President is BLACK!
-Jay-Z

With "friends" like Jay-Z and Young Cheeze Whiz, Obama doesn't need enemies.

http://jazzman646.newsvine.com/_news/200...dId=478756

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2009 01:44 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
01-23-2009 01:40 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
All of you forget that during McCain's concession speech they booed Obama. It is a good think McCain was man enough to let them know it was inappropriate, but they the President-Elect. So let's stop it with the classless posts.

As for the rap, except for the "white lies", I do not see what you have a problem with.
01-23-2009 02:04 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(01-23-2009 01:40 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  Added to the List of Classless Obama Supporters lets add "rappers" Jay Z and Young Jeezzy.

They really stole the show the other night at an Obama Party right before the Immaculate Inaugeration.

It seems President Barack Obama's 'post-racial America' is not post-racial at all - and Young Jeezy and Jay Z are making that very clear.

Along with the saying "My President is Black", Young Jeezy and Jay Z have made themselves perfectly clear - they are racist and are not following "their black president" Barack Obama's call for a new, post-racial America.

Shouting obscenities at concert celebration of Obama's presidential win, Jay Z and Young Jeezy cursed former President George W. Bush - and Jay Z shouted "No more white lies!", an obviously racist remark. And Jay, in case you didn't notice, Obama is half white.

Here are their "lyrics"...

My President is black my Maybach too and I'll be goddamned if my diamonds ain't blue.
My money's light green and my Porsche is light grey.
I'm going to DC anybody Feel Meh!
My president is black in fact he's half white, so even in a racist mind he's half right And if you got a racist mind it's alright…

My President is black but his house is all White….
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther Could walk,
Martin Luther walked so Obama could run,
Barrack Obama ran so all the children could fly,
So imma spread my wings you could meet me in Da sky!!!
I already got my own clothes already got my own shoes, I was hot Before Barrack imagine what I'm gonna do...

Hello Ms. America, hey Pretty Lady..
Red, White, and Blue Flag Wave For Me Baby
Neva thought I'd Say this **** baby
I'm good You can keep ya Puss,
I don't want no more BUSH!
No More War, No More Iraq!
No More White LIES, My President is BLACK!
-Jay-Z

With "friends" like Jay-Z and Young Cheeze Whiz, Obama doesn't need enemies.

http://jazzman646.newsvine.com/_news/200...dId=478756

03-yawn

That song is a few months old.

White............oops, I didn't mean to type that.
I guess now I'm a racist. 05-stirthepot
01-23-2009 02:26 PM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

(01-23-2009 02:04 PM)uhmump95 Wrote:  All of you forget that during McCain's concession speech they booed Obama. It is a good think McCain was man enough to let them know it was inappropriate, but they the President-Elect. So let's stop it with the classless posts.

As for the rap, except for the "white lies", I do not see what you have a problem with.

Translation, please. "but they the president elect" ????????????
01-23-2009 03:42 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
There was supposed to be a "booed" between "they" and "the".
01-23-2009 04:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.