2008 Football Schedule Announced
03-11-2008 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
RE: 2008 Football Schedule Announced
WOW!!!....back to back off weeks in November, never seen that before, and another day after Thanksgiving game.
03-11-2008 03:38 PM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU
Looks like no Ford Field game this year that's really sad it was the one game each year I loved to go to.
03-12-2008 07:06 AM
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
FF was always a good time, plus it is only about a 10 minute drive for me..lol....the scedule just wasnt favorable for the game this year. It will be back next year as Army visits us.
03-12-2008 08:30 AM
TheClyde Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU Eagles!!!
EagleWarrior Wrote:WOW!!!....back to back off weeks in November, never seen that before, and another day after Thanksgiving game.

I don't like the idea for that. Attendance will be hurt with many people going out of town for that weekend.
03-12-2008 10:39 AM
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
TheClyde Wrote:
EagleWarrior Wrote:WOW!!!....back to back off weeks in November, never seen that before, and another day after Thanksgiving game.

I don't like the idea for that. Attendance will be hurt with many people going out of town for that weekend.
2 yeasr ago it was a game with NIU at 11am, was ridiculous, nobody there. If this game means anything, Im sure alot of people will change plans, and also remember, it will be the Seniors last home game.
03-12-2008 11:19 AM
Advertisement

... Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
TheClyde Wrote:

Is there such a thing as attendance at EMU? 100 people at a game does not equal attendance. There should be a new term for attendance at EMU. Somethink like "embarassment number".
03-12-2008 12:52 PM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I note your last couple of posts have been very derogatory to EMU sir and perhaps you should just not post in this forum since you are really not an EMU fan and here just to stir up trouble. If you keep up this behavior I'll have no problem reporting you to the moderators of this forum. In other words either straighten up show some class if that's possible for someone like you or hit the road jack.
03-12-2008 01:05 PM
... Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
huroncowboy Wrote:I note your last couple of posts have been very derogatory to EMU sir and perhaps you should just not post in this forum since you are really not an EMU fan and here just to stir up trouble. If you keep up this behavior I'll have no problem reporting you to the moderators of this forum. In other words either straighten up show some class if that's possible for someone like you or hit the road jack.

I guess EMU can't handle the truth about their programs. While you have nice facilities, you have no fans. Pointing out the obvious should not be any reason to be removed from a forum. If stating something that is obviously a negative, but valid, point, is ground for removal, the posters in this forum should should reexamine their loyalty to EMU because a fan should be able to handle criticism, too.
03-12-2008 03:31 PM
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
... Wrote:
huroncowboy Wrote:I note your last couple of posts have been very derogatory to EMU sir and perhaps you should just not post in this forum since you are really not an EMU fan and here just to stir up trouble. If you keep up this behavior I'll have no problem reporting you to the moderators of this forum. In other words either straighten up show some class if that's possible for someone like you or hit the road jack.

I guess EMU can't handle the truth about their programs. While you have nice facilities, you have no fans. Pointing out the obvious should not be any reason to be removed from a forum. If stating something that is obviously a negative, but valid, point, is ground for removal, the posters in this forum should should reexamine their loyalty to EMU because a fan should be able to handle criticism, too.
Anybody here can handle critisism, but not in the "classless" way you go about it.,Its quite obvious yopu are a regect from the mdead forum in which you are NOT welcome here. What we do here is not degrade, insult or post negativity about any of our teams, players. Its obviuos you have no loyality to EMU and if you dont want to be 1 of the 100 people there, please stay home. I wouldnt doubt if you were a "fence walker" anyways....as Huroncowboy says...you can either go away or be removed!
03-12-2008 03:55 PM
TheClyde Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU Eagles!!!
... Wrote:
TheClyde Wrote:

Is there such a thing as attendance at EMU? 100 people at a game does not equal attendance. There should be a new term for attendance at EMU. Somethink like "embarassment number".

Chill out, we're working on it. There are several of us students putting a lot of work into getting all this set right.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2008 04:16 PM by TheClyde.)
03-12-2008 04:16 PM
Advertisement

theleftboot Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Eastern Mich
... Wrote:

If you had any credability you would not hide your identity. You are a troll. Yes, EMU has attendance issues because of a multitude of reasons, but EMU has likely kicked your school in the arse in sports given our record 8 MAC championships in 2007 and football victories against CMU and WMU in 2007.

How many MAC titles has you school won thus far in 2008? Is it more than EMU? Not likely. 05-mafia
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2008 06:42 PM by theleftboot.)
03-12-2008 06:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
... Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
theleftboot Wrote:
... Wrote:

If you had any credability you would not hide your identity. You are a troll. Yes, EMU has attendance issues because of a multitude of reasons, but EMU has likely kicked your school in the arse in sports given our record 8 MAC championships in 2007 and football victories against CMU and WMU in 2007.

How many MAC titles has you school won thus far in 2008? Is it more than EMU? Not likely. 05-mafia

Too bad nobody knows about your 8 titles.
03-13-2008 09:02 AM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I guess we don't know need to know this guy's real identity, he's just a troll or bored little school boy with nothing better to do.
03-13-2008 09:27 AM
... Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
huroncowboy Wrote:I guess we don't know need to know this guy's real identity, he's just a troll or bored little school boy with nothing better to do.

I'm really a gnome.
03-13-2008 09:37 AM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I saw your reputation is a -3 that confused for a moment because I thought it was your IQ. But what would I expect from a purse carrying gnome right?[/i]
03-13-2008 10:56 AM
Advertisement

... Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
huroncowboy Wrote:I saw your reputation is a -3 that confused for a moment because I thought it was your IQ. But what would I expect from a purse carrying gnome right?[/i]

Actually it should only be -5 because all I do is steal underwear. You guys are too easy to play with.
03-13-2008 11:59 AM
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
EagleWarrior Wrote:
TheClyde Wrote:

2 yeasr ago it was a game with NIU at 11am, was ridiculous, nobody there. If this game means anything, Im sure alot of people will change plans, and also remember, it will be the Seniors last home game.

I was at the game. You're right, it was an odd time and day to play a game. The parking lots were empty. I found it weird that i could park anywhere for free.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2008 01:44 PM by epasnoopy.)
03-13-2008 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theleftboot Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Eastern Mich
I am keeping my fingers crossed that EMU will offer bus trips to away games again this year. I would be very tempted for the Maryland, Temple, or Army games. I saw two Army v Air Force hockey games there years ago and saw the football stadium. Would love to see a football game there as well. (I also saw the pic of Coach Bob Knight and Coach "K")

I know I will go to 3-4 of the closer away games on my own.

Go EMU!

2007 Michigan MAC Champs! 05-stirthepot 04-rock
03-13-2008 05:55 PM
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
epasnoopy Wrote:
EagleWarrior Wrote:
TheClyde Wrote:

I was at the game. You're right, it was an odd time and day to play a game. The parking lots were empty. I found it weird that i could park anywhere for free.
Yea, it was the day after thanksgiving at 11 am, we were 1-10, it was cold, why would anyone go?....and by the way, you dont have to pay to park anywhere at EMU football games. But I think they should charge something...
03-13-2008 07:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.