Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Too Funny!!
Bookmark and Share
nwp Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

He finally got a dose of his own medicine. He was banned from the Nevada message board, and they almost never ban anyone. Maybe the other schools should also ban him from pimping his WAC board on your board , let your message board ADM know.

By the way the WAC has alot of football left to play, Boise State is (at least as I type) doing well against OSU. Keep the faith posters!
09-10-2005 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SJSpartans&Sharks Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

What a loser this jerk is. And what is worse is that the San Jose athletic department continues to work with him. They have made some good decisions and appear to be taking the department in the right direction. But working with that jerk and that worthless board of his, is a terrible decision.

Sorry Nevada fans for that jerk's behavior. He doesn't represent real Spartan fans. I would go onto Nevada's board and say that, but I wouldn't want them to think I was that jerk coming in under one of his many names.
09-10-2005 11:13 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

That is incorrect.

I went to your board and gave you a "jab" for losing your game, and you came back and posted a personal attack on our main football board.

Your post was moved to the "thunder dome" smack forum and you blew a tit.
Big cry baby six pack.....
09-11-2005 02:21 PM
nwp Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Anthony,your response used the word "you". Just for the record I'm not Six Pack. I know you may find this hard to understand, but most people don't use multiple monikers.
09-11-2005 07:54 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Well, I thought you were poor lil six pack.
Your just one of his UNR side kicks then.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
09-11-2005 08:23 PM
nwp Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Well, I don't know Six Pack, except for his posts on the Nevada board. I will say my bond with him since he is a Nevada fan is OK with me.
09-11-2005 08:57 PM
Advertisement

Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Anthony, sounds like you better save your barbs for your own team. I don't see how a SJSU has any room to laugh at anyone.

I'm sorry you were banned though.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
09-12-2005 12:44 AM
clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

And here we are discussing the jerk again. While amusing, it's gotten old.

HELLO!! ANTHONY!!! YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!

I saw your post on WolfPackChat. Of all football fans on this planet, do you honestly think Spartan fans have room to talk $#!*??? You are the most hypocritical person I have ever encountered.

03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke

I'm feeling much better now.
09-12-2005 02:38 AM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The point that all of you miss, is that we are all RIVALS.

Even though SJSU loses alot, I am still here rooting for them and against it's other WAC foes.
But believe me when I state that I do root for teams like Fresno or Boise when they are about to embark on greatness and beat a BCS team.

But when Nevada loses to a mediocre PAC 10 team, then I give a little jab.
Hell, SJSU fans have been jabbed at for over 15 years now (ever since our fall from glory in the 1975 thru 1990 era).

It is no secret that I do not like ANY other school besides SJSU.
I am just a rabid fan.

Go check out the SEC boards for example.
Those guys lambaste each other daily.

And to call me an embarrassment to SJSU is an ignorant statement.
If I left being an SJSU fan, there would be no SJSU web site to go to worth a damn, and hardly any conversations of length on these boards.

I am the necessary evil, but that is a good thing.
Lighten up y'all.... :angel:
09-12-2005 10:30 AM
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

There is a SJSU site that is worth a damn? Where is it? All I've seen is your communist board where you steal posts from here, put them on your site....then discuss it with yourself.

As for rooting against WAC teams during OOC play, that's just stupid. The idea is to hope the conference does well and then you root against your rivals during WAC play. Otherwise, if SJSU wins......they get no respect because they're beating weak teams. It's not rocket science.
09-12-2005 01:42 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

Slapdad Wrote:There is a SJSU site that is worth a damn? Where is it?
There is indeed...here you go. Phil is so decent, in fact, that he even has a link to the Weasel Board (despite having more than ample reason not to).

LINK: <a href='http://members4.boardhost.com/spartantalk/?poll' target='_blank'>Phil's Spartan Board</a>
09-12-2005 03:26 PM
Advertisement

Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

you guys are pathetic..... 03-puke
09-12-2005 04:08 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I don't get on here much but when I do it's usally when the "I hate Anthony" threads are in full bloom. I thought you guys were going to ignore him. From the sidelines, it seems both sides can't stop baiting the other. I've seen it go both ways.

Here's how I see it: if you want to talk Spartan Sports you can pick one of the 17 aforementioned boards. They even have one for WAC with some smack talk built in. Of course it's predominantly full of Spartan Faithfuls. This board is far more unbiased and encompases more WAC talk. I know I am not a rocket scientist on this but each board has their strengths. Pick the one you like.

For the record, I don't like the Bulldogs but do wish they would beat Oregon. Any team, especially a WAC team playing UNLV gets my vote as well.

Go WAC

Go Spartans.
09-13-2005 03:44 PM
nwp Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Ignoring him might be best, but his constantly pimping his board on every message board he can find, it just wears me down. He's like a scab, you know you shouldn't pick at it, but you do anyway.

For the record I root for SJSU in most games except for the Nevada /SJSU game. My late Uncle and Aunt were both Alums and huge SJSU boosters.
09-13-2005 04:12 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

NWP, Let me say this for the record, I am a long time friend of Anthony and understand him better than most. With that said, I can tell you that he LOVES to stoke the fire on any subject at any time with anyone. Big surprise to everyone on this board. But, as I said on a post a few months back, his bark is far worse than his bite. I bet if you met him and did not know who he was, you'd say he's just a hyper fan of the Spartans/Raiders/Giants. Of course one's impression of him from encounter's on the ST site and this one would not paint such a rosy picture. I guess you have to know him to understand his humor. I am sure some of the older crowd on the ST site have issues with his, and mine, flame throwing but I am surprised that the younger folks take such offense. Most of it is just smack tallk. Oh well. Just wanted to lay it all out there as an outside observer.

I was hoping to make it down to the Wolfpack game to meet up with a bunch of fraternity brother but it looks like I won't be making trip. I would have liked to share a brew with some good fans like you, Wolfin, Six Pack, et al as well. Good luck against UNLV. I hate the Rebels.

Go WAC.
Go Spartans.
09-13-2005 05:04 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

SJGregg Wrote:NWP, Let me say this for the record, I am a long time friend of Anthony and understand him better than most.&nbsp; With that said, I can tell you that he LOVES to stoke the fire on any subject at any time with anyone. Big surprise to everyone on this board. But, as I said on a post a few months back, his bark is far worse than his bite.&nbsp; I bet if you met him and did not know who he was, you'd say he's just a hyper fan of the Spartans/Raiders/Giants.&nbsp; Of course one's impression of him from encounter's on the ST site and this one would not paint such a rosy picture.&nbsp; I guess you have to know him to understand his humor.&nbsp; I am sure some of the older crowd on the ST site have issues with his, and mine, flame throwing but I am surprised that the younger folks take such offense. Most of it is just smack tallk. Oh well.&nbsp; Just wanted to lay it all out there as an outside observer.&nbsp;

I was hoping to make it down to the Wolfpack game to meet up with a bunch of fraternity brother but it looks like I won't be making trip.&nbsp; I would have liked to share a brew with some good fans like you, Wolfin, Six Pack, et al as well.&nbsp; Good luck against UNLV.&nbsp; I hate the Rebels.

Go WAC.
Go Spartans.
"I can tell you that he LOVES to stoke the fire"

~What a nice way of saying he is a troll.

"Of course one's impression of him from encounter's on the ST site and this one would not paint such a rosy picture."

~You think?

"I am sure some of the older crowd on the ST site have issues with his, and mine, flame throwing but I am surprised that the younger folks take such offense. Most of it is just smack tallk.'

~Yes, that explains why he hides behind his rules and bans with impunity. He can dish but not take no?

"I was hoping to make it down to the Wolfpack game to meet up with a bunch of fraternity brother but it looks like I won't be making trip. I would have liked to share a brew with some good fans like you, Wolfin, Six Pack, et al as well."

~Ah shucks...now your just trying to get on my goodside by saying you would like to come up but your not.

...all things being equal nice ploy at playing good cop to Anthony's bad cop. If you are Gregg and not just another of Anthony's fake monikers.
09-13-2005 09:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Greg,

Don't waste your time with these Nevada bafoons.

You have entered a no spin zone....
09-13-2005 10:07 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Actually Anthony, the word is "buffoon".

If you're going to throw out an insult implying someone is stupid, you may want to make sure to spell the word correctly yourself. Otherwise, it is you who looks like the bafoon...err buffoon.
09-14-2005 12:03 AM
clpack Offline
1st String

SJGregg Wrote:NWP, Let me say this for the record, I am a long time friend of Anthony and understand him better than most. With that said, I can tell you that he LOVES to stoke the fire on any subject at any time with anyone. Big surprise to everyone on this board. But, as I said on a post a few months back, his bark is far worse than his bite. I bet if you met him and did not know who he was, you'd say he's just a hyper fan of the Spartans/Raiders/Giants. Of course one's impression of him from encounter's on the ST site and this one would not paint such a rosy picture. I guess you have to know him to understand his humor. I am sure some of the older crowd on the ST site have issues with his, and mine, flame throwing but I am surprised that the younger folks take such offense. Most of it is just smack tallk. Oh well. Just wanted to lay it all out there as an outside observer.

I was hoping to make it down to the Wolfpack game to meet up with a bunch of fraternity brother but it looks like I won't be making trip. I would have liked to share a brew with some good fans like you, Wolfin, Six Pack, et al as well. Good luck against UNLV. I hate the Rebels.

Go WAC.
Go Spartans.
Another Nevada buff..., er baf..., er whatever, here.

Anthony could be the greatest guy in the world, but his message-board behavior is inexcusable. As much dung as everyone flings over these issues, I think we'd all be amazed at people's willingness to forgive and forget if he cleaned up his act. But honestly, what are the odds of that?
09-14-2005 11:06 AM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Wolfin, You should be captain of the debate team. Hey, I was sincere about having the beer as I will be doing with some Boise fans in October. I am not going to defend the hypocrisy, just giving you a little perspective man. And for the last flipping time, I am not another one of his handles.

04-cheers
09-14-2005 11:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.