Bookmark and Share
epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Oklahoma QB has an offer from EMU
Oklahoma QB has an offer
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=...recruiting

Thursday, Jul 26, 2007

Quote:Tulsa (Okla.) Union quarterback Brandon Rogers is the leader for one of the top programs each and every year in the Sooner State. The 6-foot, 200-pound pro-style passer threw for 18 touchdowns last season and he also rushed for an additional three scores. Earlier this summer, he looked very solid at the Columbia NIKE Training Camp.

He's also getting plenty of attention from schools, including picking up his first offer not to long ago.

"Recently I got a scholarship offer from Eastern Michigan," he said. "But also recruiting me have been teams like Alabama, NC State and Purdue. "I've been to a couple of camps. I've been to Purdue, Kansas and the Nike camp over at Missouri. I thought I did pretty well. I thought I had a pretty good showing at Purdue specifically."

At this point that Eastern Michigan offer is really tempting.

"My top team would be Eastern, because they're the only team that has offered me," he said.

Location won't be a factor in his decision at all, as he's open to about anybody anywhere. But with practices starting soon, he's more focused on helping Union climb back to the top of high school football in Oklahoma.

"We're going to be pretty good," he said. "We return a lot of guys that have the experience from last year. Our defense is going to look really good. I've got quite a few receivers from last year coming back that I'll be able to throw to. So overall it looks like we'll have a pretty good team."

Brandon Rogers
http://hsoklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospec...14&Sport=1
[Image: BRANDONROGERS07N10150.JPG]
Pro-style quarterback
Tulsa (OK) Union

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 200 lbs
08-01-2007 12:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

iceman1212 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: E-M-U
RE: Oklahoma QB has an offer from EMU
hopefully a friend for the other kid from oklahoma on emu to have.
08-01-2007 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DexterEagle Away
1st String

I Root For: EMU, MSU, SVSU,
RE: Oklahoma QB has an offer from EMU
iceman1212 Wrote:hopefully a friend for the other kid from oklahoma on emu to have.

That would be Daniel Holtzclaw.
08-01-2007 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.