Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MWC board on the fritz AGAIN?
Bookmark and Share
MWC-CHI Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: P12 bound Utah
MWC board on the fritz AGAIN?
I've tried to log on to it and it's had a problem since about 5-6 Central last night.
06-23-2007 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UTEP & C-USA
RE: MWC board on the fritz AGAIN?
MWC-CHI Wrote:I've tried to log on to it and it's had a problem since about 5-6 Central last night.
So whats new?
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That board always goes down, maybe some of you should consider moving to these forums, they hardly ever go down. 02-13-banana
06-23-2007 01:58 PM
MWC-CHI Offline
Special Teams

UTEPDude Wrote:
MWC-CHI Wrote:I've tried to log on to it and it's had a problem since about 5-6 Central last night.
So whats new?
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That board always goes down, maybe some of you should consider moving to these forums, they hardly ever go down. 02-13-banana

All things considering, not a bad idea.
06-23-2007 02:43 PM
Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I sure miss our board!
06-24-2007 08:08 AM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies
I like our other board but wouldn't mind using this one as a backup. We have tried to start this one before with no luck.
06-24-2007 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

The other one will probably come back on soon, but how long will that last again...a week? 03-lmfao
06-24-2007 12:17 PM
Advertisement

Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
This sucks!

We already get lumped with the MAC,CUSA and WAC as "nonBCS" athletic programs now you're telling me we are getting lumped with them in "bbs" boards too??
06-24-2007 04:08 PM
aTxTIGER Online
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
what exactly has new mexico done in the past 10 years? i cant think of one damn thing.
06-24-2007 06:41 PM
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

aTxTIGER Wrote:what exactly has new mexico done in the past 10 years? i cant think of one damn thing.
Nothing... 03-lmfao

I find a lot of these MWaC posters funny, as some of them seem to pretend that they play in a BCS conference. 03-rotfl

Some of them are cool: MWC-CHI, Killerfrog, and a few others are cool and down to earth, but quite a few of them are completely delusional and have forgotten that their schools actually play in a non-BCS conference...case in point: Loblowblast.
06-24-2007 08:11 PM
MWC-CHI Offline
Special Teams

UTEPDude Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:what exactly has new mexico done in the past 10 years? i cant think of one damn thing.
Nothing... 03-lmfao

I find a lot of these MWaC posters funny, as some of them seem to pretend that they play in a BCS conference. 03-rotfl

Some of them are cool: MWC-CHI, Killerfrog, and a few others are cool and down to earth, but quite a few of them are completely delusional and have forgotten that their schools actually play in a non-BCS conference...case in point: Loblowblast.

As long as we keep things in the proper perspective, it's all good.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 09:01 PM by MWC-CHI.)
06-24-2007 09:01 PM
aTxTIGER Online

Donators
yea, over on the mwc board, most of the posters are fair...you do have an occasional ass, but every board does.
06-24-2007 11:18 PM
Advertisement

Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:

What the f#$% has UNM have to do with ANYTHING regarding the MWC board being down??

Oh, and what about Memphis St? What have they done? Obviously nothing since it's a CUSA "leftover"!! Not a damn thing either huh??

This is funny, Memphis and ECU fans are like Boise fans.....wishing they would play in a different conference!!
06-25-2007 04:11 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:This sucks!

We already get lumped with the MAC,CUSA and WAC as "nonBCS" athletic programs now you're telling me we are getting lumped with them in "bbs" boards too??

Do you have a better term to refer, collectively, to CUSA, MAC, MWC, WAC, and the Sun Belt?
06-25-2007 04:17 AM
tcufrog86 Offline
All American

I Root For: TCU & Wisconsin
I like the MWCboard, but as long as that one is down I will post over here. I already post over here on the MAC board, so it is one less stop if we can get some more MWC talk over here.
06-25-2007 07:52 AM
Soaring Eagle Offline
Veni, vidi, vici

I Root For: Southern Miss
CrappiesCrappies
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:

Do you have a better term to refer, collectively, to CUSA, MAC, MWC, WAC, and the Sun Belt?

How about Division I Football Bowl Subdivision or formerly known as Div. I-A?
06-25-2007 01:20 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
Soaring Eagle Wrote:

How about Division I Football Bowl Subdivision or formerly known as Div. I-A?

First I've never heard of that, second wouldn't that also include the ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, Pac 10, and SEC?
06-25-2007 01:42 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Online

Donators
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:

What the f#$% has UNM have to do with ANYTHING regarding the MWC board being down??

Oh, and what about Memphis St? What have they done? Obviously nothing since it's a CUSA "leftover"!! Not a damn thing either huh??

This is funny, Memphis and ECU fans are like Boise fans.....wishing they would play in a different conference!!

i think two elite 8's, two bowl wins, and the top all-time yardage leader in NCAA history are pretty good things. BTW, Memphis State isnt a put down, we did great things under that name. now once again, what has UNM done in the past 10 years to warrant you being such an ass.
06-25-2007 04:03 PM
Sophandros Offline
Gulf Coast Elitist

I Root For: Tulane/Saints

New Orleans Bowl

The Coalition Conferences?

BTW, Loboblast, your comment about being "lumped with" everyone else implies that you believe that you're above everyone else, which is clearly not the case.
06-26-2007 11:51 AM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Seems to me that part of the problem with getting this board started as a "real" MWC board is that every time we start to get it into gear then along come some of the CUSA folks who, for the most part, do their best to antagonize whatever MWC poster is here posting. Perhaps if they went back to the CUSAbbs and did their own thing this one could at least get going with a few posters. This very thread is a perfect example.
06-27-2007 08:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goodknightfl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

it must be run by their tv people..02-13-banana
07-11-2007 09:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.