Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

how about them Heels!
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

What a game!! May came up huge in the end... Noel knocked down some big three's... It showed a lot to be able to withstand the Terps late run, even when they took the lead... we showed a lot of character tonight!! Go Heels!!
02-28-2005 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JD Heel
Unregistered

It was a stellar game by everyone -- a true team effort. I was really impressed by Jawad's confidence and nerves. He stepped up and hit a huge basket when we got down by one and their crowd was going crazy. Raymond was money, as usual. Sean was a beast inside. I loved seeing that block to end the game.

As for Noel's threes -- I get the same sense of fear watching him launch shots from long range as I get when Jackie shoots threes. But, both of them came up with some big shots. I think they're both okay if you tell them: "You can shoot it once... but if you miss, it's over. Keep shooting until you miss, and then don't shoot any more threes."

Let's finish what we started this week with two home games (one of them happening to be dook). Then, we can set our sights on a conference and national title.
03-01-2005 11:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply
rickheel
Unregistered

It was great to see Jawad hit that shot. As much crap he has been through in his 4 years here and considering the crap he has gotten from the Md posters, it was sweet. Winning the game that we would have lost last year shows how much this team has grown under Roy. We expect to win. When we dont we just ran out of time. It is so nice to be thinking about NC's again. 04-drinky
03-02-2005 08:58 AM
JD Heel
Unregistered

Now we have at least a share of the regular season conference title. Way to go guys!
03-04-2005 04:17 AM
Advertisement

CougarReggie
Unregistered

Great great game today..Marvin Williams is from the state of Washington and so I got to support him..He had a monster rebound and put back towards the end..
03-07-2005 05:40 AM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

I was screaming in jubilation, jumping, yelling, pumping my fist... That was the most excitement I've had in a long time! Just like the old days!!! It was great to see the the seniors go out like this... Ned I say more...
03-07-2005 10:15 AM
The Bomber
Unregistered

Not to mention Terry looking more like he'll help us in the future that he has in most of the previous games.
03-07-2005 10:38 PM
Advertisement

CougarReggie
Unregistered

jrhessey Wrote:I was screaming in jubilation, jumping, yelling, pumping my fist... That was the most excitement I've had in a long time! Just like the old days!!! It was great to see the the seniors go out like this... Ned I say more...
I recorded the game and I have watched the game 3 times sense..lol..crazy fan of the rivalry here in the great state of WA..later..
03-08-2005 04:03 AM
JD Heel
Unregistered

I taped the game, but somehow taped over it yesterday. I hope ESPN can get the rights to it soon and show it on Classic.
03-08-2005 09:45 AM
The Bomber
Unregistered

I can make you a VHS copy if you want one. I also have it on my hard drive, but I can't find the file location to make a DVD in Media Center. I need to figure out how to do that.
03-08-2005 11:47 PM
Advertisement

JD Heel
Unregistered

Bomber:

Thanks -- that would be great, if it's not too much trouble.

Man, you're always bailing me out somehow. Someday, you're going to have to let me return the favor.

(By the way, isn't this a bit of deja vu? Maybe every year I should attempt to tape the dook game and somehow mess it up. Good things happen when I do that.)
03-09-2005 02:04 PM
The Bomber
Unregistered

I'll get to work on it today. I'm considering buying one of those Go-video VCR-DVD-R things just so I can turn some tapes easily into DVD's.

JD, is your mailing address the same? I should be able to send it tonight or tomorrow morning.
03-09-2005 02:27 PM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

The Bomber Wrote:I'll get to work on it today. I'm considering buying one of those Go-video VCR-DVD-R things just so I can turn some tapes easily into DVD's.
That's one of the biggest parts of the business I am currently running... </shameless plug>
03-09-2005 05:14 PM
Advertisement

Lucy
Unregistered

The Bomber Wrote:I'll get to work on it today. I'm considering buying one of those Go-video VCR-DVD-R things just so I can turn some tapes easily into DVD's.
I received one of the Go-Video combos for Christmas & I'm enjoying it. I haven't tried the tape to DVD function yet, but it records onto video nicely & I like being able to play DVDs now too. :)
03-09-2005 05:20 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

The Bomber Wrote:JD, is your mailing address the same? I should be able to send it tonight or tomorrow morning.
It's changed since two years ago. I'll PM/email you the new one.

Thanks!
03-10-2005 09:47 AM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

I have TiVo and they have recently come out with TiVo2Go... I have quite a few UNC game saved to the computer... size is roughly 2 gb depending on the quality.
03-10-2005 11:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.