Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

This Place Reeks of Tiger High Pipe Dreams....
Bookmark and Share
alienreb Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

You knew down in the pit of your guts that Judgement Day would roll around for your football team once again. Yes, the same one that won the Mardi Gras Bowl over a hapless Texas Panhandle squad with its best player injured. Yes, the same one that pooled 30 years of no postseason play into one game that the program depended on. By all means, the 10-year itch had run its course that blue-hazen day in Memphis. To that, I'll say nice try. That's all the credit you deserve.

Now comes the fun part. Your coaches willl load up the buses with C-USA players and bring them down to Oxford for a nice September 6th field trip. Odds are that it will be very warm, probably even toasty and quite humid when the bus doors are cracked open early that morning. A few aging white and blue fans will greet them at the doors and give them handshake praises. As they walk to their locker room, they'll glance up and see what could've been had they been better than second rate players in high school. That's where their dreams of BCS fantasies will end. This game will tell us if they're ready to level up.

The tailback, receivers, and especially that quarterback are marked men. In fact, it's already been decided. As for the great one's departure, don't worry yourselves over it. More important things are at stake in this game than worrying about the new signal-caller in San Diego. The ball will be run down the kitties throats 25-30 times like there's a run on catnip at your local grocer. Bring 'em all up, and then we'll see how your luck holds up. The new kid on the block has a few weapons he's been dying to try out, so come on down and watch the spectacle in front of your own eyes. You won't win the game, not even close, but you'll have a good time watching our football team and enjoying the atmosphere.
[Image: g-TeamTrophy-lg.jpg]
04-02-2004 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eastendtiger Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis

did you forget before the rebs got hot after losing to Texas Tech people were calling for Cutcliff's head?I will look for the wovles again at Cutcliff's door before the end of next season...... :laugh:
04-02-2004 05:02 AM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies

Alien, it's very obvious you know NOTHING about the Tigers but hey, just wait till Sept. 4 and you'll learn more than you want to know......oh, and speaking of "pipe dreams" just who are ya'll touting for the Heisman this season ???? Yea, we're real scared of those Webs.....actually we're more scared of coming to Oxfart and having to deal with all your redneck drunks !!! :eek:
04-02-2004 06:12 AM
tigertommy Offline
Uber Butthead!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

alienreb Wrote:You knew down in the pit of  your guts that Judgement Day would roll around for your football team once again.  Yes, the same one that won the Mardi Gras Bowl over a hapless Texas Panhandle squad with its best player injured.  Yes, the same one that pooled 30 years of no postseason play into one game that the program depended on.  By all means, the 10-year itch had run its course that blue-hazen day in Memphis.  To that, I'll say nice try.  That's all the credit you deserve. 

Now comes the fun part.  Your coaches willl load up the buses with C-USA players and bring them down to Oxford for a nice September 6th field trip.  Odds are that it will be very warm, probably even toasty and quite humid when the bus doors are cracked open early that morning.  A few aging white and blue fans will greet them at the doors and give them handshake praises.  As they walk to their locker room, they'll glance up and see what could've been had they been better than second rate players in high school.  That's where their dreams of BCS fantasies will end.  This game will tell us if they're ready to level up.

The tailback, receivers, and especially that quarterback are marked men.  In fact, it's already been decided.  As for the great one's departure, don't worry yourselves over it.  More important things are at stake in this game than worrying about the new signal-caller in San Diego.  The ball will be run down the kitties throats 25-30 times like there's a run on catnip at your local grocer.  Bring 'em all up, and then we'll see how your luck holds up.  The new kid on the block has a few weapons he's been dying to try out, so come on down and watch the spectacle in front of your own eyes.  You won't win the game, not even close, but you'll have a good time watching our football team and enjoying the atmosphere.   
What do you expect from a message board? That is the reason I will not visit your forum to see who is being touted as a Heisman winner this year.
04-02-2004 06:52 AM
Tigerbythetail Offline
Special Teams

alienreb Wrote:You knew down in the pit of your guts that Judgement Day would roll around for your football team once again. Yes, the same one that won the Mardi Gras Bowl over a hapless Texas Panhandle squad with its best player injured. Yes, the same one that pooled 30 years of no postseason play into one game that the program depended on. By all means, the 10-year itch had run its course that blue-hazen day in Memphis. To that, I'll say nice try. That's all the credit you deserve.

Now comes the fun part. Your coaches willl load up the buses with C-USA players and bring them down to Oxford for a nice September 6th field trip. Odds are that it will be very warm, probably even toasty and quite humid when the bus doors are cracked open early that morning. A few aging white and blue fans will greet them at the doors and give them handshake praises. As they walk to their locker room, they'll glance up and see what could've been had they been better than second rate players in high school. That's where their dreams of BCS fantasies will end. This game will tell us if they're ready to level up.

The tailback, receivers, and especially that quarterback are marked men. In fact, it's already been decided. As for the great one's departure, don't worry yourselves over it. More important things are at stake in this game than worrying about the new signal-caller in San Diego. The ball will be run down the kitties throats 25-30 times like there's a run on catnip at your local grocer. Bring 'em all up, and then we'll see how your luck holds up. The new kid on the block has a few weapons he's been dying to try out, so come on down and watch the spectacle in front of your own eyes. You won't win the game, not even close, but you'll have a good time watching our football team and enjoying the atmosphere.
Really weak. Too bad you won't have the guts to come back and say you were wrong when we give you your annual beating.
04-02-2004 07:28 AM
Strat57 Offline
Rock & Roll Shaman

CrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

Ohhhhhh, we have a new Reb gimp to amuse us, lol. I trust that he asked himself the question, "are we better than last year when we lost 44-34"?, and said "yes". If he really feels that way, then I say he is clearly in a state of denial and his wet dream will be one that he can drown in. His pathetic attempts to berate us only masks the fact that they don't beat us head to head in recruiting like in the past and that we now have a head coach that doesn't take a back seat to anyone. Trust me, those who he claims fear that first game aren't and the chance that he will see the back of DeAngelo's jersey(again) are pretty good, I would say. The best Ole Miss team in years FAILED to beat "poor little old Tiger High" and gave up 44 points while doing it. Just like the wrestler, "the Rock", we can just tell this 18th year college sophomore "BRING IT". Scared? Nahhhhhhhh, I can't hardly wait.
04-02-2004 07:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bailey Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I can see how losing your NFL #1 pick QB would make you pretty cocky about your team. I guess Rebel basketball is on the rise too, huh?
04-02-2004 07:35 AM
BrianJ Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Classy. There's nothing like the old "Tiger High" line to make a Mississippi fan feel better about him/herself

p.s. The game is September 4th. Wouldn't want you to miss it.
04-02-2004 07:39 AM
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

alienreb Wrote:You knew down in the pit of your guts that Judgement Day would roll around for your football team once again. Yes, the same one that won the Mardi Gras Bowl over a hapless Texas Panhandle squad with its best player injured. Yes, the same one that pooled 30 years of no postseason play into one game that the program depended on. By all means, the 10-year itch had run its course that blue-hazen day in Memphis. To that, I'll say nice try. That's all the credit you deserve.

Why is it that every time a Reb posts here it makes me want to scratch my but and pick my nose? It seems like the IQ average goes down 50 points whenever one of them gets out of mommy's timeout long enough to sneak a message on a board.

Try something original pea-brain! :snore:
04-02-2004 08:51 AM
mstiger Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Boy I am really worried now, that you have come to our board and enlightened us. Why are you so facinated with us that you have to come over to this board and try to blow smoke. By the way I would advise old myth they might want to show up two days before September 6, if they want to have any hope of getting any revenge. I won't see you Septembe 6the, I have a job and have to work that Monday.
04-02-2004 08:58 AM
UMTigerfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

just a few thoughts.

First of all, it was our best player that was injured and out for the New Orleans bowl. His name is Deangelo Williams. I am sure you remember him. Those sloths that you masquerade as DB's are probably still having nightmares.

Second, I find it ironic that a fan of the "Perennial Preseason SEC Champs" would take anyone to task for grandiose expectations. Despite your "Return to Glory" :rolleyes: the Rebels still remain the answer to my favorite SEC trivia question.."Which SEC West team has never played in the SEC Championship game.

Another not so well known trivia question is.. "Since the SEC expanded, Vanderbilt is 11th in the league in winning percentage when all sports are taken into consideration, who is the only team they are in front of?" Care to take a wild one Rowdy Reb (or are you a fan of Bruiser Reb)?

The Rebels will go down quicker than the drunken sorority girls stumbling through the grove.
04-02-2004 09:07 AM
Advertisement

uofmbrad Offline
All American

I Root For: Tigers/Miss St.

UMTigerfan Wrote:The Rebels will go down quicker than the drunken sorority girls stumbling through the grove.
:roflup:
04-02-2004 09:22 AM
memphomike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mempho

lets see a runt or tiger high... which would you rather be? something about being a runt would bother me...
04-02-2004 09:28 AM
kpigout Offline
cyber-bbq king

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Crappies

[Image: hallucinate.jpg]

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Alienreb</span></span> :roflup: :roflup: :roflup:

[Image: 020621.gif]

[Image: ndi0342l.jpg]
04-02-2004 10:02 AM
eltigre Offline
Chief Headknocker

I Root For: Throat Punches

alienreb Wrote:they'll glance up and see what could've been had they been better than second rate players in high school. That's where their dreams of BCS fantasies will end.
I don't know why I bother with inbreds like this especially after the previous posters have :hungry: left nothing but the bones but here goes. DW, did the webels try to recruit him??? Just curious because your db's are still nursing those nasty cleat marks on their chests from the last time we met. You remember that or has the net effect of 10 cases of Old Itchy Butt Bourbon damaged some of those inbred brain cells? Oh well, now our players are supposed to be jealous because with the webels they could realize their bcs dreams? How about throwing in the Heisman as well? :rolleyes: I believe this is my 100th post and I will use it as a public message to you - inbred, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son. Have a great Friday everybody!
04-02-2004 10:08 AM
TigerTwice Offline
Heisman

alienreb Wrote:Now comes the fun part. Your coaches willl load up the buses with C-USA players and bring them down to Oxford for a nice September 6th field trip . . . The tailback, receivers, and especially that quarterback are marked men. In fact, it's already been decided . . . The ball will be run down the kitties throats 25-30 times like there's a run on catnip at your local grocer. Bring 'em all up, and then we'll see how your luck holds up. The new kid on the block has a few weapons he's been dying to try out, so come on down and watch the spectacle in front of your own eyes.
You're right, we will lose the game if we decide to come down on Sept. 6th, seeing as how the game is on the 4th.

As for our tailback, receivers, and qb being "marked men"- bring it. The fact that you have to list our entire offense as the threats that you'll "mark" says it all.

As for running it down our throats- big 77 will have something to say about that. BTW, that's the same 77 that will run your "new kid on the block" down when he tries to escape the pocket. It'll be funny to watch a 320 pound "C-USA player" run down the "new kid" like a lion taking down a gazelle.

You couldn't handle us with "the great one"(?). I just hope Tay Biddle is still on your team. :rolltide:
04-02-2004 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Psicosis Offline
Remain in Light

Crappies

You know what the only difference is between Arkansas State and Mississippi?

Arkansas State fans stopped talking ****** after we beat them.
04-02-2004 11:07 AM
alienreb Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

You are on crack if you think your past few recruiting seasons have been better than ours. You are not even in the same universe as us when it comes to recruiting. You recruit guys that are "sleepers" or that were "All-District" for their senior seasons. Corey Mills is a prime example of a good kid that lives in Memphis and realized that his best future was at Ole Miss, not in the projects.

As for those jacked up stats you speak up concerning all sports, that doesn't make a bit of sense in the whole scheme of things. We have a Top 10 baseball team and a Top 5 Tennis team in the spring. The football team finished 13th as I'm sure you saw in the polls when you were looking to see if Memphis received a couple of votes. Our sports programs are in great shape. Memphis has no real identity except in basketball and that's about it. Football could make a spark or two this season, but will still remain low on the national scene.

As for that 320lb failure that was thrown around on the recruiting scene like the neighborhood bicycle, he won't touch our new quarterback unless he can throw a 6'6" 330lb All-American guard out of the way and run a 4.4 40 to catch the quarterback. It won't happen. Ya'll hold down the fort. :rolltide:
04-02-2004 12:17 PM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS

I think its going to be an intense, competitive game and I am looking forward to seeing our play calling on the first couple of series.....
04-02-2004 12:24 PM
Tigerbythetail Offline
Special Teams

alienreb Wrote:You are on crack if you think your past few recruiting seasons have been better than ours. You are not even in the same universe as us when it comes to recruiting. You recruit guys that are "sleepers" or that were "All-District" for their senior seasons. Corey Mills is a prime example of a good kid that lives in Memphis and realized that his best future was at Ole Miss, not in the projects.

As for those jacked up stats you speak up concerning all sports, that doesn't make a bit of sense in the whole scheme of things. We have a Top 10 baseball team and a Top 5 Tennis team in the spring. The football team finished 13th as I'm sure you saw in the polls when you were looking to see if Memphis received a couple of votes. Our sports programs are in great shape. Memphis has no real identity except in basketball and that's about it. Football could make a spark or two this season, but will still remain low on the national scene.

As for that 320lb failure that was thrown around on the recruiting scene like the neighborhood bicycle, he won't touch our new quarterback unless he can throw a 6'6" 330lb All-American guard out of the way and run a 4.4 40 to catch the quarterback. It won't happen. Ya'll hold down the fort. :rolltide:
Quote:You are on crack if you think your past few recruiting seasons have been better than ours.&nbsp; You are not even in the same universe as us when it comes to recruiting.&nbsp; You recruit guys that are "sleepers" or that were "All-District" for their senior seasons.&nbsp; Corey Mills is a prime example of a good kid that lives in Memphis and realized that his best future was at Ole Miss, not in the projects.&nbsp;

One recruit does not a class make, do your homework, loser. You're trying to make a point with generalizations, it's pretty obvious you don't have facts to support your argument. Weak, weak, weak.....05-nono

I won't waste my time quoting your other half-truths. It's only April and we already have one brain-dead rebel loser bringing weak smack to our board. You really ARE afraid....good, you should be. :moon:
04-02-2004 12:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.