Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Emergence of Texas state
Bookmark and Share
TopCoug Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

It appears that texas state is becoming very competitive . The Sunbelt should grab them while they have the chance. Adding at least Texas State and Missouri State would seem to be smart moves.
10-04-2005 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

I'm not sure what the intentions of the TSU administration are right now. Are they looking at 1-A or are they happy in the Southland? If they are looking to move up, then I say we go after them. They almost beat A&M a few weeks ago, so it would seem they have the talent there. Let's see how they look in a few years when the next round of realignment takes place.
10-04-2005 12:10 PM
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

I think the Sun Belt Conference would be happen to have both teams join the SBC, I hope WW is talking to them to try and grab them incase another conference is courting them. I think they would make great additions.
10-05-2005 08:26 PM
Advertisement

arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts

TopCoug Wrote:It appears that texas state is becoming very competitive . The Sunbelt should grab them while they have the chance. Adding at least Texas State and Missouri State would seem to be smart moves.
Missouri State is a hoops school first, women's hoops second and football third. Because of that they won't leave the MoValley plow a bunch of money into playing I-A football.
10-15-2005 08:04 AM
amoore Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Texas State and Missouri State aren't going 1-A anytime soon and if they did, it'd be at least two years from right now before they would be.
10-27-2005 10:32 PM
TopCoug Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The point is, they will go and the Sun Belt needs membership protection, as does the WAC. You need more confrence games to give your champ an impressive record. Looking forward to renewing our series with ULL next year. We need to play that game every year.
10-31-2005 03:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.