Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FB Recruiting
Bookmark and Share
Dennis Rachwal Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
FB Recruiting
Anyone know if we have any visits this weekend? Any new committments?
01-21-2007 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU

If you take the 18 or so names posted and add the five names you mentioned in a prior post ie Tinney, Reese, et al then the scholie boat is about full. Scout just ran a story on the Jackson MI TE.
01-21-2007 01:59 PM
Dennis Rachwal Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
What did Scout have to say?
About the Jackson Mi TE?
01-21-2007 04:24 PM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

Scout is running a story about Pomarico getting two offers and also that's he a long snapper. Now sometimes Scout gets behind the latest developments, but Pomarico if he can pk, long snap and TE would be a very valuable edition. Not bad speed either 40 at 4.9. I believe the article mentions us and CMU being in the running.
01-21-2007 05:16 PM
Advertisement

huroncowboy Offline
1st String

brief update
We're not having much luck at the end of the recruiting period-can' tell if its because most of our scholies have been used. One of the criticisms leveled by some M-Dead posters was that EMU recruited players that had no offers anywhere else. Then consider the following and these are players that EMU offered:

Collin Carroll Edina Minnesota Long Snapper choose Virgina Tech over EMU after visits to both.

Randy McKinnon RB Jacksonville FL EMU was a early leader up until a two weeks ago. Committed to Syracuse, had offers from Indiana, Syracuse, Wake Forest and EMU.

Jeff Blanchard RB from Garden City CC and Tim Mocasto QB from Naples FL choose Florida Atlantic over EMU.

As mentioned on the MAC main board, EMU along with hosts of Div I schools offered Peter Rolf LB and Pitlock DL out of Ohio. They both verballed to Ball St.
01-31-2007 02:40 PM
emueaglefootball Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Blanchard is a florida native so thats not that suprising
01-31-2007 05:32 PM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

Got Any Updates Eagle Football
that you can share? Who are we still in the running for? Baptise?

I see on Rivals we are already looking at this year's juniors for next year.
01-31-2007 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.