Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

buffalo bisons
mmucha Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

i don't know how any of you feel out there, but buffalo is not gonna be easy... if ksu doesn't come out with their A-game, we're in trouble. I believe they have won 4 in a row. FYI, buffalo will have all 5 starters back for next year!

p.s. we still have to play at buffalo before mac tourney time.
02-09-2004 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

goflashes25 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

mmucha, I could not agree with you more. It was about this time last year that things kind of fell apart for the flashes. If everyone remembers this time lasst year, the flashes were 10-1 as well. Then came NIU, Ball St., Ohio, Hawaii, Marshall, and Akron losses. The flashes need to be on their guard to prevent from starting another free-fall this year. Having these games at home will certainly help this year!! Go Flashes!! 04-rock
02-09-2004 04:55 PM
Flashfan88 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hopefully the bad 1st half games against Central and Northern remedied some of the latter
mid-season Blues we suffered last year. I think JC has the team a bit more focused than
last year, he is just not going to let them off the hook if they don't perform like they practice.

Buffalo can beat anyone in this league but I think Kent will be happy to be home for four
games and Buffalo has yet to demonstrate that they can play well at the MAC center.
I look for the Flashes to be much more focused than at this time last year and looking
to build momentum for the Bracket Buster game on the 21st.

Creighton has a center that should match up well to Big John ....... its going to be a great game. 03-wink
02-09-2004 05:59 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

Buffalo scares the hell out of me, but I think we will win. Do not predict a walk by any means.
02-09-2004 09:03 PM
Advertisement

FunkmasterFlash Offline
1st String

I'm not worried with the Flashes being at home, but I'm sacred as hell going to there place where it's been close the last 3 years with a loss coming in 2002 and they're actually decent. They're the Bulls and not the Bison btw.
02-10-2004 12:04 PM
darkhelmet Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Buffalo Bulls

I'm thinking that you guys will get us tonight. Maybe not by as much as you normally beat us at your place, but I'm not sure that we're consistent enough to be able to play in a place like yours. The game that's here in Buffalo in two weeks however should be another story. I think that game will prove to be one of the more exciting in MAC play. Best of luck to all tonight!

GO BULLS!
02-11-2004 12:29 PM
Kflasher Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: March 2get here

If I were a betting man, and I'm not 03-wink , I would take "The Bisons"??? 03-lol and the (15.5).
02-11-2004 01:27 PM
Advertisement

darkhelmet Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Buffalo Bulls

The funny part is that Buffalo has a AAA baseball team called the Bisons.
02-11-2004 02:06 PM
mmucha Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

bulls, bisons, bills.. this is confusing!
02-11-2004 02:10 PM
GFlash68 Offline
All American

Crappies

Getting ready for the game. KSU by 13. 04-rock
02-11-2004 05:20 PM
Advertisement

mmucha Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

by 13 sounds about right.. man, wish i was going to the macc tonite! - instead, i'll be following the game via internet radio.. again

GO FLASHES!!
02-11-2004 06:27 PM
The Flash Offline
All American

Flashes down by 2 with 12 to go in the first half and Haynes with 2 fouls. Christian is pissed!
02-11-2004 07:25 PM
GFlash68 Offline
All American

Crappies

This crow is quite tasty. 13, man was I off. I could not tell if we were bad or Buffalo is much improved. I will say this. This is the first time that I have seen BU play defense intensely. They were also well coached. I want to apologize for not giving Witherspoon respect in some of my past coach evaluations. I would also say that BU looked better than any other MAC team to play us so far this season. BU is now my darkhorse.

BTW, Big John is on the fast track to becoming a true big time player. I see him getting better each game and his potential is greater than ever.

The big disappointment -- the disappearance of Edwin and Cudley. Thank God we are deep.

Congrads to BU for a good performance.
02-11-2004 11:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.