Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Recruit Watch: Felipe Foster
Bookmark and Share
techfan4 Offline
One of the First

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksCrappies

DT out of Athens, is considering Western Carolina, Appalachain State, Georgia Southern, and Wake Forest.

He visited Western Carolina on the 10th. That is his only visit so far.
01-21-2003 07:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gasoutherneagle Offline
2nd String

I Root For: REALLY?!?!

All it's gonna take is this young man walking out onto the field at Paulson and seeing those 6 National Title banners waving in the breeze... He'll commit.

Why go to Wake for a chance to play in the Seattle Bowl, or Appy to watch from the other sideline as the Eagles celebrate another 1st round win, or WCU to get injured by one of the other three choices' offensive lines...

...when you can go to Georgia Southern and play for a National Title? 04-cheers
01-21-2003 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Catamount Cooter Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

:mad: bite your tongue!!! BTW, techfan where did you get this at? I'm dying for some SoCon recruiting websites!! GO CATS!!
01-21-2003 08:13 PM
Advertisement

gasoutherneagle Offline
2nd String

:laugh: 03-wink

Oh, don't get too bent Cooter. You know I'm messin' with you.
01-21-2003 08:15 PM
SoCon1ASU71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Notice that the string ENDED in the year 2000! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D
01-21-2003 09:10 PM
Advertisement

gasoutherneagle Offline
2nd String

The ONLY players to play for Georgia Southern who don't have a Title ring are current soph. and freshmen, and the players between '94-'98. All others in the 20 year history of the program have AT LEAST one title. I'd say the chances are pretty damn good...if you play here you WILL be wearing the hardware. 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow
01-21-2003 09:16 PM
techfan4 Offline
One of the First

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksCrappies

Catamount Cooter Wrote:BTW, techfan where did you get this at? I'm dying for some SoCon recruiting websites!! GO CATS!!
My connections 03-wink

Recent newspaper articles, online articles etc. You guys wanted some recruiting info so I posted it because he's basically wanting to play in the Southen Conference.
01-22-2003 10:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SpiritCymbal Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Ga. Southern

gasoutherneagle Wrote:The ONLY players to play for Georgia Southern who don't have a Title ring are current soph. and freshmen, and the players between '94-'98. All others in the 20 year history of the program have AT LEAST one title. I'd say the chances are pretty damn good...if you play here you WILL be wearing the hardware. 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow
Make that '95-'98. The seniors in '94 could have been redshirted in '90 and got some hardware too.

If you look at it from a conference thing too, there isn't a single Georgia Southern player that doesn't have either a National Championship ring and/or a Southern Conference ring. So when you commit to Georgia Southern, you're at least gonna get some kind of hardware out of the commitment.
01-22-2003 11:12 AM
gasoutherneagle Offline
2nd String

Thank You

For the clarification...

EVERYBODY GOT THAT....good.

Welcome aboard, Spirit. Great to have you here. 04-cheers :D
01-22-2003 11:32 AM
SpiritCymbal Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Ga. Southern

Just trying to do what I can, when I can!
01-22-2003 11:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.