Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

14-17, disappointing but postitive...
Bookmark and Share
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

We had a young team this yr and Netter is the only SR....who sometimes didn't play like a SR. We definitely need someone to step up and take over the team ala Keith McCleod or Anthony Stacey.
Ron Lewis is gonna have to be the man to do it...and Steven Wright did improve much over the season. Still needs to work on eliminating the to's. Josh Almanson will be back as will John Reimold, Cory Eyink. Those 3 will be SR's while Lewis will be JR. And it was beneficial for the younger guys like Chris Hobson and Austin Montgomery to get significant minutes. Matt Lefeld also got some game experience. I don't know much about our recruiting class coming in and I don't know the status of Reggie Harwell. Anyone know? What about this John Floyd?
And is Germaine Fitch going to be able to return?

I have to think the seat under Dan Dakich will be a tad bit warmer next yr. He will be expected to produce a winning, contending team. I'd expect no less. I know Coach wants to win as badly as anyone. And I think this team will be competing for the title in 2004-5.

GO FALCONS!!!!

04-rock
03-12-2004 08:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Class of 61 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Freak,
Had a chance to talk to Paul Krebs at the Gund during halftime of ladies game on Wed.
He said that Fitch had done some Meniscus damage, but NOT the ACL, which we all feared... they just decided not to risk any possible further injury and let him sit and heal... sounds better than what we all feared when he went down again...then again, three times in less than 2 yrs. is not good... But hopefully Germain WILL be back AND a leader next year. 04-drinky
03-12-2004 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.