Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah
(02-23-2024 01:21 PM)bearcat65 Wrote:  
(02-23-2024 01:11 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-23-2024 11:43 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  
(02-23-2024 09:58 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-23-2024 09:54 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  Keep following the directives of your lords and masters of the government Tom. After all they know what's best for you.

See, there you go again, stating complete 04-bs.

I listen to my doctors when it comes to medical issues.

Additionally, I think I've mentioned this before but I got the first two doses of the Pfizer vaccine in April/May of 2021 and haven't had a booster since. 07-coffee3

That being said, yeah, the CDC does likely know what's better for me than some gravely-voiced Kennedy loon.

The CDC lost a good bit of their reliability during the pandemic. Many doctors recommended their patients not take the vaccine despite the governments mandates.

Yeah, so? When's the last time they had to deal with something like this? I didn't expect perfection. Apparently many did.

Making stuff up as you go along is not what is to be expected. They got more wrong with regard to mask effectiveness, social distancing, and vaccine effectiveness than they got right.

Who expected perfection?

What was expected [by rational people] was not the continued doubling down on stupid, the hypocrisy, and revisionist history now being written. People were actually being called "Murderers" for not wearing a masks - and people now want to pretend they never said that. What was expected was some / any (even just a little) use of common f-ing sense.

"The science" took a back seat to "The Big Pharma". Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

The unnecessary and self-inflicted wounds from our government (and not just in our country) will be felt for years and maybe decades when you look at the educational and psychological damage to grade school children alone. Randi Weitgarten should be locked up for the rest of her life.

"Expecting Perfection".... give me a fukin' break.
02-23-2024 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - hburg - 03-26-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - Eldonabe - 02-23-2024 02:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.