Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah
My dad, 81, got the first two jabs and I told my mom for them not to get any boosters. They went and got one booster and a few months afterward, my dad passed out and was found to have an arrythmia. He is a disabled vet and had never been diagnosed prior. His Dr. at the VA asked if he had gotten the booster, and my mom told her, he had. She said that caused it. She said she is seeing perfectly healthy men in their 40s now having arrythmia and other heart related issues and told my mom, "No more Covid Shots". She is telling ALL of her patients this. This is a VA doc. My FIL is 83 and healthy as a horse. He and my MIL have gotten multiple boosters. Well, he has had Covid going on two weeks now. Passed out last week from it. She told my wife, "Glad we got the boosters, or it would have been a lot worse". She held her tongue. Death would have been about the only thing that could have been worse. My kids still thank me they didn't get the jabs.
11-15-2023 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - hburg - 03-26-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - Eagleaidaholic - 11-15-2023 01:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.