Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah
(11-15-2023 12:50 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 12:33 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 12:24 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 09:55 AM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 07:49 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  01-wingedeagle

You can try that elsewhere. My wife is a medical technologist who conducted the pathology tests of the animals. Your denial BS won't work here. I know what I know. And given the state of the union by patience is a bit thin for ignorant deniers. One of my physicians and a friend is a virologist, and another of them had to record the side effects of the vaccine for a government committee which was evaluating the information. Part of the benefit of living in a University town is that the people you know are actually involved in assessing information. I laid out a lot of this as the virus broke, and all of the denials have pretty much been walked back from those who think as you do. It was a lab created virus derived from horseshoe bats and pangolins, two creatures in entirely different habitats in two very different locales. mRNA vaccines were not tested on humans for this purpose before being issued. The arrhythmias, particularly in young healthy males, is now well documented as a side effect. And at least one 20 year girl I know of died within 3 days of her vaccine from a heart related issue, and she had not had COVID. Fauci has now been caught in multiple lies. Just like Biden. Just like these election irregularities which were initially vehemently denied keep getting backtracked. Dirty politics though is one thing. Knowingly forcing people to take injections of biological material which was largely untested and which continues to have a variety of dire side effects, and miscarriages certainly qualify along with heart complications, and blood clots in minor vessels throughout the body do as well, is another matter entirely, especially when initial reports about the origins, nature, and safety of the vaccine all prove to be untrue. And Tom, the complications approaching 3 years out arising from the vaccine are only growing. And they fall upon the flaming liberals I know who dutifully lined up to take them, and the conservatives who were forced to take the jab in order to keep working, or in my case to be able to travel to where my daughters were should they have needed me. If you develop thrombi from the vaccine, or your heart simply quits beating normally, you'll sing a different tune.

No, chicken little, when someone actually presents real hard data and not a bunch of anecdotes and rantings from conspiratorial whack-a-doodles like yourself, then I'll sing a different tune.

The charts only tell you there was a rise. Not the cause. It could be that Covid itself is the cause. It is like children running with sharp objects.

NO!!!!!

My dad got a shot. He died later. The shot killed him. You cannot convince me otherwise!

By all means, please keep getting the boosters every few months.
11-15-2023 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - hburg - 03-26-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - oruvoice - 11-15-2023 12:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.