EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah
(03-21-2022 04:07 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-04-2022 12:48 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(03-04-2022 10:17 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-04-2022 09:29 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(03-04-2022 07:49 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Dude, that's a damned legal CYA. Get real, nearly every medication under the sun has a long list of potential side effects.

Yes, Tom... but none of those other medications have people quite literally getting into screaming matches (or worse) because someone thinks the risks outweigh the potential rewards.

We have people (some with no formal education I might add) saying that doctors who promote ivermectin or don't want their patients getting the vaccine are 'quacks'.

Well, this was made political fairly early on (by both parties), so here we are.

But it doesn't mean that informed/educated people should still be doing it now, Tom. You're still thumbing your nose here at people who disagree with your decision.

If you're a high risk person or around a lot of high risk people and have no allergies or history of reactions... and you decide that the rewards of a vaccine outweigh the rewards, good for you... and I believe that for 70+% of the population, they fall into this category. For the remaining 30%, it is and should be a personal choice. You don't owe it to society to unreasonably risk your own health and life for theirs.... especially when the risk is so low for both. Even within that 70%, different people have different risk tolerances.

The administration should be encouraging and informing... NOT scaring and threatening. They should be 'shutting up' those who try and bully others into compliance and they're not. They are instead, coddling and even encouraging them. That is NOT what America is all about.... and in isolation, meaning if you asked them to support or not, bullying others.... most Democrats would agree.... which shows the hypocrisy.

I was on here months ago chastising some on the right who tried to bully others into NOT getting a vaccine or whatever... and I'm doing the same to the left now.

MOST on the right just want the freedom to make their own choices... and really don't care what choices others make. It's only when faced with bullying/virtue signaling or false information/bad arguments that most of us give a damn what anyone else chooses.

I think the scaring and threatening tends to have the opposite effect. We probably would have a higher vaccination rate with a President Trump.

I doubt it. The mandates provided a choice to keep the income that feed you, your wife, and your children or lose it. Most people that got the vax after August didn't want it. I'm in that boat. 5 mouths to feed and thought if I didn't get the jab I'd get fired.
04-13-2022 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - EverRespect - 04-13-2022 02:27 PM
um...about them 'vaccines'....yeah - hburg - 03-26-2023, 07:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.