Luckeyone Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: Unofficial 2022 Football Recruiting Thread
(01-03-2022 03:33 PM)dansplaining Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 03:32 PM)Luckeyone Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 02:48 PM)steve4840 Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 01:31 PM)Luckeyone Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 11:28 AM)EMUGLORYDAYSthe90s Wrote:  That's the best comment I've ever seen on this board! I didn’t want to go there, but since you did, if Mcelwain or Hammock would've been the E Michigan coach both starting in 2018, when they both took over C Mich and N Illinois, would E Michigan won more then 7 games this season.........The answer is in my opinion YES! I simply want CC to take us to that level!!!!!!! We beat C Mich before Mcelwain, but we're 0-3 against him! Moorehead is taken over the worst MAC program next season, let's see what he does.............

That’s the easiest question to answer in reference to McElwains record if he were at EMU: We would be MAC champs. All MAC teams get the 2-3 star recruits. There are exceptions where a player becomes a difference make: Pimpleton (3 star), Nichols (3 star), Roback (4 star)and Crosby (2 star).
The coach must implement the scheme to win. Once you win, then the players start flocking in. I bet CMU will add some great talent thru the transfer portal this off season! Why? Because players know that McElwain wins games and everyone wants to play for a championship.

Do you think any recruits believe Creighton can win a championship at this level? If they did, their confidence is being lowered by each 0.500 season. The 0.500 season works for a couple of seasons as you build your program. Creighton is effectively telling New transfers and prospective recruits “Come play for me at EMU” and we’ll finish 0.500 and lose our bowl game next season.

I love Creighton but he may have missed his window.

I believe in CC and think he can get us there. I absolutely agree that hes done a great job of getting us to be competitive which was tough to do. The focus has to now be on attacking the Portal and getting the best recruits he can to get us over the hill and in the top tier. I am fascinated with McElwain because Bonamego left CMU in shambles and McElwain has turned them completely around. How is he doing that there and we are struggling to get to the top with them?

IMAGINE HOW FUN THIS WOULD ALL BE IF WE WERE AN 8 OR 9 WIN PROGRAM. CC can do this with personnel changes and the right portal/recruits.

Steve,

I’m one of the biggest CC supporters at EMU. If I don’t believe, then not many (especially recruits) will believe they can win a championship. This will be year 9

frank solich never won the mac

How many divisional titles? How many times did he play for a MACC in 9 years?
01-03-2022 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unofficial 2022 Football Recruiting Thread - Luckeyone - 01-03-2022 03:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.