Bookmark and Share
94computerguy Offline
1st String

I Root For: JMU
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020
(01-05-2020 01:47 PM)WeAreThePride Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 11:34 PM)Longhorn Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 10:46 PM)lakesbison Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 08:32 AM)Dadgum Wrote:  The Dukes have the advantage in coaching, the trenches and senior leadership, imo, which usually pays huge dividends in championship bouts. Assuming mistake/turnover free football on both sides, big assumption I know, I like Latrele Palmer to come in and grind the victory away for the Dukes late. I also really like Amos to make a housecall. The Bison had trouble with him last game and I think he breaks one or two big ones in this game. Special teams will loom large in this game, much like they did two years ago in Frisco.

You can say whatever you want, but NDSU has NEVER been at a disadvantage in the trenches, not vs #13 Iowa, not vs Defending Big 12 champs K State, not vs #3 Oregon in our 1st game next year either.

NDSU's program is defined by our trenches.

and I see QB Trey Lance running for over 100 yards, we will run him into the ground if we have to

About time for a reminder about how JMU’s D and OL handled NDSU in 2016 and 2017. And the 2019 version of JMU’s DL and OL are the best yet. Trey will be running alright...for his life!

Teams with dominating lines don't lose to the 7th place team in the Big 12.

Try it sometime.
01-05-2020 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020 - 94computerguy - 01-05-2020 01:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.