Greensboro
Houston
Jacksonville
Louisiana
LPH CCC - Memphis
Orlando
Tampa
Union County

Community Christian College-Lancaster in South Carolina is coached by LaDell Richardson who used to coached College of Faith-Charlotte. University of Faith-Florida is now known as Community Christian College-Tampa.

Louisiana is known as Louisiana Christian College as part of the CCC system.

There is a third CCC-Atlanta school with no football. CCC-Coastal will be a new school with sports in South Carolina and Raliegh-Durham in North Carolina will begin fielding teams next year.

This does not include the 5 CCC affiliated schools in Arizona that they gave a lifeline to the players, coaches and the communities when the public schools dropped football after the 2018 season.

Louisiana Christian College might be the next one to apply for the NJCAA.

Louisiana Christian College
Southern-Shreveport
Arkansas Baptist could form an Arkla conference.

CCC-Charlotte and CCC-Tampa are 4 years and now TRACS which they could fit into the NCCAA.

CCC also merged with Virginia A&M as will to become CCC-Virginia which they have a club football team in the NCFA.

CCC does have a partnership for a fast track program with California Baptist from the WAC.
They also have some arrangements where courses taken at CCC will be accredited to Grand Canyon U., Northwestern, Arizona State, Seattle Pacific, Biola, Limestone, Johnson C. Smith, Redlands, UCS-San Bernardino and others.

What is or was Virginia A&M? I’ve lived in Virginia my entire life and I’ve never heard of it.

EDIT TO ADD: Virginia Tech was called Virginia A&M in the 1800s but I’m gonna guess that’s not it.

Virginia A&M is located in Richmond. It is a new school that popped up in the last ten years. They recently added sports. A few years ago, they became an affiliated with CCC and got their name changed. I guess there was going be a lawsuit which could be the reason they renamed the school.

Do you have a website or anything else about them? I lived in Richmond a bunch of times in the past 10 years or so and I’ve never heard of them. Google’s showing nothing except your posts.

It isn't a school at all. Not even in the non traditional sense. It's a sports club imitating the name of a college. It makes scheduling them easier for the host teams paying them come play. Virginia A&M sounds like a school.
07-13-2020 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conference Realignment for D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and USCAA 2020 and Beyond - Todor - 07-13-2020 10:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.