Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

To all those complaining about NOLA bowl selection
Bookmark and Share
Louisiana99 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: To all those complaining about NOLA bowl selection
(12-12-2016 06:27 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 04:46 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  I'm just glad to see my dream of a 50 page thread (which I called on page 44) come to fruition.

Kudos to Tom for making that happen.

No worries. Know that it took that many pages for your side to put up every argument under the sun as to why you deserved the NO Bowl in perpetuity.

First it was about attendance. Of course ULL didn't have the highest attended game this year. Or last year. Or the year before that.

Then it was 'USA sucks' and 'no one wants them'. We'll upon further review, it is pretty obvious that someone did want USA over our conference champion (a team that travels well and does so to places outside their footprint).

Then it was about keeping the bowls happy. Of course the very same bowls accept requirements from the other conference partner.

Then it was about some issue with our waiver. Of course, that ended when I asked why the New Orleans Bowl would care if Idaho were playing in Boise or Tucson...Never got an answer there.

Then it was about matchups...In other words ULL should have played USM because USM was the weakest team the Belt will face in a bowl. Oddly enough, it didn't follow that way for any of the other bowls.

---

Any other arguments that you guys put up there to defend your apparent permanent lock hold on one of the three Sun Belt ESPN bowls? I didn't think so. Took 50 pages to establish that there really isn't any reason for ULL to have the NO Bowl in perpetuity.

You're free to move the goal posts some more if you'd like.
Ok lying tom, I'm gonna destroy you one more time because it's the holidays and I'm feeling generous.

It is about attendance, bowl game attendance...never once said anything about home attendance...that's you lying and moving the goal post.

Upon further review your are in Tucson, so they didn't want you Over the champion...apparently the people that mattered didn't Tom..another attempt at you moving the goal post..you already admitted your own home town bowl dontbwabt you

It's not about keeping them happy tom, they do what makes them happy. Those conferences at the time agreeing to these bowls were agreeing to play against the most garbage conference this world has ever seen...and we are still perceived that way he oday ny most.

About your waiver, your argument is that we didn't have an OOC FBS win only 5 conference wins and an FCS win...if you don't see the irony and hypocrisy of that coming fr a team who had to get a waiver to get in with 2 FCS...well Lying Tom, you are definitely a liberal. And if you are somehow beating your chest about your OOC wins...nobody cares Tom if you follow it up with shitting your diaper and going 2-6 in conference.

It is about matchups and we are matched up with a team we have played 51 times in our history and haven't played in almost a decade. Half our roster is from Mississippi, half our coaching staff is from Mississippi, an OL coach was at USM on staff with their current head coach. See tom, there is more tonthis than you just getting your way. Theybwant good interesting matchups that put people in the stands. 4 of our 6 bowls will do exactly that.

Anything else you say is sour grapes, a lie, or moving the goal post. Keep your regulation and rules Tom, let the adults figure this out.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 08:00 AM by Louisiana99.)
12-13-2016 07:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: To all those complaining about NOLA bowl selection - Louisiana99 - 12-13-2016 07:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.