Louisiana99 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: To all those complaining about NOLA bowl selection
(12-08-2016 12:11 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 12:05 PM)Louisiana99 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 12:01 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 11:52 AM)Louisiana99 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 11:44 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  And that sums up ULL's attitude. You can't win it on the field, you have to spend much more to get what we got without the same outlay, and you think we suck (although you can't beat us in Mobile).

You kind of make my argument for me dude.

The system needs to change.

Put the ESPN Bowls in a tier. Top three get those bowls. If ESPN picks up another of our bowls on a top platform, then add that bowl to the tier. Rotate which bowl picks first.

Problem solved!
No tom you are a psycho...real convenient you bring all this up this year when yiu suck and are in Arizona...and not when you were bowling in montgomery about the same distance we are from Nola. Why do anything about it? Why put anything in there? Espn is gonna get what they want anyway right? Their big conspiracy furvthe Cajuns? The same people who refuse to call us by our preferred name but we have them in our pocket.

Again dude

1) You think we shouldnt be able to win it on the field
2) You think that we should have to pay more to get what you have than you did

You're busted. But its not like that's not the transparent attitude by many of the ULL posters about this whole process.

And you'd say the same thing about any other team who has a fan that dared question your perceived entitlement.

---

In response, I expect....'goal post shifting', personal insults, and demeaning comments about my team. I know you won't disappoint me!

---

Again, for the others

The system should be fixed. Put all ESPN Bowls in a tier. Top three teams go to ESPN Bowls. Bowls get to pick within the top three in rotating order.

Problem solved!

Nope...ESPN will pick who they want like they do now according to you, then we can tell them to take a hike too

If it was ESPN....

ESPN didn't get involved until the conference HAD to act to protect their conference champions. You think ESPN really cared who played on CBSSN in Orlando versus the Tucson internet bowl?

And what was the situation that created this problem in the first place? Oh yes, that would be the fifth place team in a top 3 bowl.

More goalpost shifting. But easy enough to swat down.

Have you ever considered they wanted us in the bowl game that they are airing? You know since they own the slot they have a say so in the content? They didn't want you tom...I'm actually glad you brought that up too, I forgot we had some of the highest tv rated bowls both on ESPN and ever for the conference in our previous trips.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 12:16 PM by Louisiana99.)
12-08-2016 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: To all those complaining about NOLA bowl selection - Louisiana99 - 12-08-2016 12:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.