chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
RE: Breaking: MO State President-'no contact with sun belt'
(04-16-2014 08:51 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(04-16-2014 08:40 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(04-16-2014 08:36 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(04-16-2014 03:06 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(04-16-2014 02:58 PM)FIUFan Wrote:  That's pretty sad then. If you ask a girl to the prom once, twice, thrice and four times and she keeps saying no; you begin to look like a sap. Look to Texas or Florida or steal someone from the MAC; anything before going back, hat in hand, to them.

There are very real reasons why ASU and Missouri State want to be in the same league. Most have to do with exposure.

Its not like the SBC goes every year. We asked when ULL and ASU moved into the SBC. They were asked again when the league started football. They were asked again when NMSU, Idaho, and Utah State left in 04. Reports say asked again this year.

Each time came at a point when the SBC needed members.

Do you have anything to say any of that actually happened? No I'm not talking about well it was reported on our board....

we all know how each of our boards can say one thing and it take off as fact. But just like most things probably 99.99% that can't be proven with a link to something actually quoted is false.

arkstfan is the one whose talked about how many times we've tried for the Bears. I trust his sources.

ASU trying and actually invite them is a totally different ball game. So the ASU presidents calls MSU and says "you interested in moving to the SBC"?

I don't call that "being asked"

I'm not suggesting it was just ASU. It was written about in 2005 that the SBC was trying to woo the Bears, and I know we tried before the MVC really was formed.

ASU is in frequent contact with MSU...but I am talking unofficial SBC Conversations.
04-16-2014 08:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: MO State President-'no contact with sun belt' - chiefsfan - 04-16-2014 08:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.