UL-L Turned Down Independence Bowl?
Bookmark and Share
CAJUNCOUNTRY Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: UL-L Turned Down Independence Bowl?
(12-01-2013 11:50 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 11:46 PM)swampbear Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 12:52 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  UL fans are supporting a defector because they don't want anyone in the conference sharing any glory with them this year....especially stAte. It's understandable in a short-term sense because they want a year to themselves. But it is sad for us based on the shared history. It's like your brother supporting the ex-wife during the divorce.

I've been supporting the Louisiana name, arguing that its good for the conference while UL fans have been trashing the SBC for a year and are now supporting the argument that fans with CUSA signatures lower in the conference standings should be preferred over us by our own conference.

I'm sitting here supporting UL's right to pick whatever bowl they want without worrying about us, yet UL fans support departing members over us?

Yeah, that makes me sad and unwelcome.
03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping03-weeping

Right. LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE. LaLa. Laffy.

I'm done supporting you clowns on your naming thing if you aren't going to reciprocate the respect. I've done my last UL and Louisiana.

It amazes me how juvenile ASU fans have been acting on this board. Blaming the UL fans for your bowl predicament. Now you want to call us names fine do what you feel you must. Understand this we are all fans on this board none of us have any powers as to who will go bowling are who would stay home it all just our opinions. Please tell me what do you want us to do I'll drive to Ark and give you a shoulder to cry on because its sound like you need a friend. Threatening to leave the conference wow if it were that easy both of us would be leaving with WKU but its not. Suck it up, pull your boot laces tight and get ready for the next fight. If you want to blame someone other than ASU then blame Memphis they are the ones that stole a winnable game from you guys. All I'm saying is man up and move on. Also look at your current players fingers they have two championship rings my players have none we are thankful to get one this year. We might say we got two bowl rings but its not the same we all play to win the conference.
12-02-2013 04:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UL-L Turned Down Independence Bowl? - CAJUNCOUNTRY - 12-02-2013 04:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.