Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is Emoni our 21st Century George Gervin?
Bookmark and Share
Luckeyone Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: Saturday Steve Asks
Great question Steve and for both Emoni and Noah, I hope they stay one more year at EMU and both work on strength. There were 6 NBA scouts at the game yesterday and they were there to see Emoni, Noah, Jett and Dickinson - all four not ready today.

Dickinson - never will play in the NBA

Howard - decent body but ball handling and passing and consistent shot making still needs much work (he may get there).

Farrakhan - last season he played handicapped because teams could solely focus on him. To exacerbate the problem, Noah also had to play PG (which is exhausting) and carry the offensive load. This year teams will not be able to key on him and I expect Noah to be 1st or 2nd team all MAC. In my humble opinion, if Noah could gain 15 LBs of muscle, maintain his bounce and refine his defensive prowess and passing ability, he will play in the league!

Now to finally answer your question: Emoni is just 18 years old and his body is behind his skill level (which is still not at Durants level). I feel Emoni should plan on playing one more season at EMU to get bigger and stronger. Regarding his body, Emoni injured his back trying to manage a college playing schedule. Based on that, I just don’t think his frail body could handle the rigors of a full 82 game schedule. But NBA drafts a lot on potential so he may get drafted and then have a team move him to the G league while he grows into his body. In addition, I would like to see Emoni working on his basketball dribbling and passing. I do believe Emoni’s work ethic will at some point get him in the league.
11-12-2022 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - EagleSam - 11-12-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - Miggy - 11-12-2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - emu79 - 11-12-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - Luckeyone - 11-12-2022 02:26 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - RamyEMU - 11-12-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - RamyEMU - 11-12-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - emu steve - 11-12-2022, 02:39 PM
RE: Saturday Steve Asks - emu79 - 11-12-2022, 03:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.