Nameless Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn
RE: Post-Season Tournament Prospects, with March approaching
(02-27-2021 12:39 AM)Magic95Fan Wrote:  
(02-26-2021 06:31 AM)Nameless Wrote:  
(02-25-2021 10:51 PM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  
(02-18-2021 07:44 PM)Nameless Wrote:  
(02-18-2021 05:40 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  The Knicks/Rangers just annouced that they're gonna start allowing 2000 fans per game beginning next week, and the Big East just confirmed our conference tourney at MSG was a go.

If NYC/MSG still wants the NIT, the NIT will happen there.

I take it no fans allowed? My mom and I were just talking about this a few days ago. Last game we went to was Houston @ UConn just before the shut down, and we had a blast. Would be nice to go see as game again

The governor has recently made it possible for about 2,000 fans to attend professional sporting events... We'll see if that applies to nature sports/NIT Tournament.

Thanks! I had seen a few teams were allowed in New Jersey (the Devils, Giants and Jets) but had no idea about NYC. Hopefully they do allow some fans, I will definitely look for tickets if so!

Apologies for the lurk, but it appears that the NIT is moving to Dallas for this season, with possible games being played in Ashville, NC.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/colleg...ournament/

Would be a great alternative to NYC
02-27-2021 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post-Season Tournament Prospects, with March approaching - Nameless - 02-27-2021 05:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.