Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Division 1 Conferences By the Numbers
BruceMcF Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Reds/Buckeyes/.
RE: Division 1 Conferences By the Numbers
(03-07-2020 12:12 PM)Mav Wrote:  
(03-06-2020 11:24 AM)DoubleRSU Wrote:  St Thomas going to Summit is only speculation and is not official.
They're invited and pursuing a road to go from D3 to D1 without spending a decade or so in D2. I'd say it's going to happen if the NCAA allows it.

If they have an invitation contingent on the NCAA allowing it ... then the NCAA officially allowing it is what it would take to let it become official. Even though I think it's likely that the NCAA will find a way that will satisfy all concerned parties that the direct paths to either D2 or D1 out of non-scholarship D3 are under appropriate conditions ...
... that remains speculation until the NCAA makes it official by actually doing it and getting it voted on and approved.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020 02:19 PM by BruceMcF.)
03-07-2020 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Division 1 Conferences By the Numbers - BruceMcF - 03-07-2020 02:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.