Dannyboy Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
RE: FYI, Louisville Athletics is in shambles
(11-04-2018 08:23 AM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 08:13 AM)Banter Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 12:35 AM)doss2 Wrote:  
(11-03-2018 10:00 PM)Loco Bearcat Wrote:  
(11-03-2018 09:25 PM)dsquare Wrote:  You have to wonder if Petrino will be back. Osu also is struggling. I really wonder if Meyer comes back next year. That suspension seems to have impacted him, and the fact that they've got offensive line issues. I'd be real suprised with Michigan's defensive that they will not take Osu this year in the big house.

Petrino is going to get fired and Louisville will hire Jeff Brohm. Hopefully Meyer stays awhile and we get a few more years of Fickell!

My neighbor whose son in law is an Associate AD at OSU says Luke will not ever be the HC.

There are over $14,000,000 reasons not to fire Beto Petrino.

This is the same thing I hear from people with "connections" around town.

So I guess the logical conclusion would be that if he's never getting that job, he'll probably jump at the next big offer and likely be gone from UC either next month or the year after.

Not if he’s smart. You don’t want to pull a Butch Jones and go to a job where you are likely to fail. Fick has a job for life here as long as he makes bowl games. He should be patient and wait for a truly great midwestern job. The Midwest is his wheelhouse. Stick with what you know. The truly great Midwest jobs are ND, MSU, OSU, UM, and PSU. While he waits for one of those he can make millions here, win, build his personal brand, and provide stability for his young family. Wait for the perfect situation, don’t just jump at the first P5 offer.

11-04-2018 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FYI, Louisville Athletics is in shambles - Dannyboy - 11-04-2018 09:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.