Thread Closed 
Always A Dragon - Empty Seats at the DAC
Bookmark and Share
relaxing Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Drexel
RE: Always A Dragon - Empty Seats at the DAC
(03-06-2018 08:39 PM)J.B. Wrote:  
(03-06-2018 08:07 PM)hiroshimacarp Wrote:  i'm also surprised the band didn't go to charleston. it's an insult to the players. maybe they don't care at all...which is entirely possible...but it would make me feel a little lonely if i played for the only team that didn't bother sending a band along.

it would be interesting if a current or recent dac pack alum was lurking out there to comment. it always seemed to be passed from one class to the next. looking around the dac this year is like visiting a dac pack museum with reps from those classes scattered around. when did that end? what changed?

spiker makes more of an effort than bruiser ever did by bringing them on the court before the game. it's a great tradition.

Who cares if they weren't there? They can't be at two places at one time. The administration decided that they should be at the WBB home game for senior day. Then they'll be needed at the DAC on Thursday, and hopefully, Friday and Saturday too. I'm guessing that all 10 schools will not bring their bands to Philadelphia this week either.
They absolutely can be, if athletics wills it. I gave several options how both games could have all the spirit groups represented.

Women's games have historically not had as many bands travel, because their respective athletic departments did not prioritize it. It would be nice to see that change as well.
03-08-2018 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Always A Dragon - Empty Seats at the DAC - relaxing - 03-08-2018 04:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.