Bookmark and Share
airtroop Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
RE: More Proof the SBC has it out for stAte
(02-06-2017 12:43 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 09:27 AM)sdcritter Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 08:49 AM)GoBigRed26 Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 08:14 AM)Seminole Indian Wrote:  I think it is because they,or at least their fans lay the hate on "King Carl" at every opportunity.

Remember, before any of you newbies got settled in here they were here telling you how horrible he was, and getting you on-board with their "Hate him, fire him" agenda, and I advised you guys not to sign on to their agenda so fast, because what is good for them may not be good for your team.

While it may not be where anyone wants it, it does looks like the SBC has done nothing but get better under his leadership, and the newbies really should have nothing against him.

The SBC has done nothing but get better despite his leadership. I give all credit to the member institutions.

Going to second this. I can't think of a single thing he has initiated to make this a better conference. The move ups of App, GS and now Costal were more about the schools than the conference office. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I feel like what he has done with ESPN thus far has been great. We have gotten to watch our football and basketball teams play live more than CUSA has. Wasn't every single Sun Belt game broadcast on an ESPN platform?

Also, he has done a great job in securing some solid bowls for the Sun Belt.

He was a big factor in inviting App State, Georgia Southern, and Coastal into the Sun Belt. He didn't try convince everyone the SBC needed to go after "markets."

I honestly like what Benson has done thus far. He's not the perfect commish, but he's a hell of a lot better than some other commissioners out there... especially Judy MacLeod of CUSA.

And especially his predecessor as well. He's MUCH better than Wright Waters ever was.
02-06-2017 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Proof the SBC has it out for stAte - airtroop - 02-06-2017 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.