Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Most likely to make a run for the top?
Bookmark and Share
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
RE: Most likely to make a run for the top?
(04-03-2014 11:56 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 09:31 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:18 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  USA's only issue is they travel to both stAte and ULL this year.

And we have to replace Ross Metheny, our QB. He was very underrated. I hope his replacement is as good.

While I think USA was probably playing the best football in the conference at season's end. the utter and complete beat down we put on ULL was a bit of a case of ULL operating without a QB. I still think that USA would have beaten ULL with Broadway in the game, but ULL would have at least presented a game.

That game was a big WTF moment. USA could have won that game by 60 points had they left their starters in the game. By halftime, I felt sorry for the ULL folk that had driven over. Not only were they getting their butts kicked, but the game was held in some of the most miserable weather imaginable.

We lost to South? Gee yea I recall that, but not so much as you think. Pretty sure South fans get more happiness out of it than we get funked. But then we have not had too much time to dwell on it, third bowl victory in a row, SBC champs and NCAA appearance, No. 1 ranked baseball, top twenty softball, great recruiting class and bash. Great crop of top thirteen basketball players in the state signed and delivered. Great point guard to probably go in first round of NBA. Lots of salve to soften that loss.

Again, I have no idea why you guys did so poorly in that game. That was the worst first half performance I've seen in a long time. Even losing Broadway didn't excuse that. Congrats on the baseball and basketball success.
04-04-2014 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most likely to make a run for the top? - Tom in Lazybrook - 04-04-2014 12:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.