Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Yo....Z! Or Any Other Cajuns!
Bookmark and Share
01TopperBG Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: WKU
Yo....Z! Or Any Other Cajuns!
Put this in another thread, but didn't know if you'd read it. Wanted to be sure you did.

First, major props. You saved me prolly a $1k+ by diverting me away from New Orleans direct into LFT Muni. Muchas gracias amigo.

I absolutely cannot wait to visit the great state of Louisiana, the UL campus, the stadium, and the tailgating. Always thought my first trip would be to fish the freshwater marshes for a lunker bass, but each trip I've scheduled in the past has fallen thru. If I can't make it by bassfishing, I can't think of a better way to see the state than a visit to UL.

Now that flights are almost booked (waiting on final #'s; right now we're at 4 & could be 8 in my group), what hotspots can you recommend? We'll be arriving at LFT Muni at 3:30. So, we'll need dinner recommendations and some evening extra curricular activities.

Final question: Hilton or Crowne Plaza?

Team is staying at CP, but we're a bit worried because:

1) CP doesn't look as accommodating;
2) not sure how Andrew Jackson would react if beed comes in at 3:00 am and tries to wrestle him out of bed; &
3) not sure how Coach Willie will react if beed comes in at 3:00 am & awakes the team. May pull our sideline passes!

PS - Guys only trip. No wives, girlfriends, or goats coming along!
10-15-2012 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Yo....Z! Or Any Other Cajuns! - 01TopperBG - 10-15-2012 09:37 PM
RE: Yo....Z! Or Any Other Cajuns! - Adler - 10-16-2012, 12:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.