Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With
(01-20-2009 11:13 PM)Rebel Wrote:  BTW, you canNOT have been in the military to say some stupid **** like that. Let it happen? Oh, so the radar operators and everyone else that were serving were colluding with the "evil American empire", right?

Damn you people are whacked the **** out.

I love these guys too ....

Too Tight "Tin Foil" .... more like embedded Razor Wire ...

I mean they believe they have to form a panel to investigate whether Bush lied during the last 8 Years or not, but they are 10000000% sure Pearl Harbor and 911 were "Inside Jobs", it's just that no one is talking.

Bill Clinton Cigar Diddled a Gold-Diggin' Ho' in the Oval Office at Midnight and couldn't keep that sh't a secret !!!!!!

And you Copernicus's honestly believe GW Bush pulled off September 11th 2001 and NO ONE KNOWS THIS FOR SURE ??????

A FULL 7 Years later and not one reliable or viable witness or piece of evidence in the hands of anyone who could work magic with it ???? NOT ONE ????

Alex Jones and his merry band of rude and obnoxious College Rejects is the best you guys can do ?????

Can any of us help with your Medication Expenses ??? Since you must be OFF THEM !!!!!!!

01-20-2009 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With - Rebel - 01-20-2009, 10:16 PM
RE: Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With - Rebel - 01-20-2009, 11:12 PM
RE: Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With - Rebel - 01-20-2009, 11:13 PM
RE: Newsmax Editorial that I Agree With - Tripster - 01-20-2009 11:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.