RE: Myrtle Beach Bowl
How are we supposed to buy it if we can't see her face? 03-banghead03-hissyfit
01-28-2022 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I ordered a hoodie at the game from Team IP, as they were out. Was not cheap, and receipt said 25 business days is standard lead time. Have not received it yet.

Did anyone else order ODU Myrtle Beach Bowl gear at the game, and if so, have you received it yet?
02-19-2022 08:37 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(02-19-2022 08:37 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  I ordered a hoodie at the game from Team IP, as they were out. Was not cheap, and receipt said 25 business days is standard lead time. Have not received it yet.

Did anyone else order ODU Myrtle Beach Bowl gear at the game, and if so, have you received it yet

I don't have any personal interaction with Team IP, but out of curiosity I looked them up on the internet. There is some contact information there you could try. What really caught my attention was the reviews. They were awful, and several of them sounded similar to your post. Good luck Smitty.
02-19-2022 09:20 PM
ShenValleyMonarch12 Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2022 08:37 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  I ordered a hoodie at the game from Team IP, as they were out. Was not cheap, and receipt said 25 business days is standard lead time. Have not received it yet.

Did anyone else order ODU Myrtle Beach Bowl gear at the game, and if so, have you received it yet?

I stood in line and got one shirt at the game, but the other shirt I wanted was sold out so I ordered it through the online store when I got back to my seat. It finally arrived on 1/30.
02-22-2022 01:54 PM
84Monarch Offline
1st String

I received one of two hoodies ordered on 12/21 mid January. Still waiting on the other even though my confirmation email said 5-6 weeks. I found my confirmation email and emailed them yesterday asking for the hoodie of my money back.
02-22-2022 02:27 PM
Roll 'Narchs Offline
Water Engineer

08-22-2022 07:59 AM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

Just because I don't want to ding any business when they make something correct, I called Team IP and they clearly lost my order. Without hesitation, they got me the hoodie I ordered and shipped out.

Things happen, but when a business does not hassle you when they don't deliver, I have to give them credit. And BTW, I love bowl games in Myrtle Beach.
09-01-2022 09:51 PM
ODU True Blue Offline
All American

(09-01-2022 09:51 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Just because I don't want to ding any business when they make something correct, I called Team IP and they clearly lost my order. Without hesitation, they got me the hoodie I ordered and shipped out.

Things happen, but when a business does not hassle you when they don't deliver, I have to give them credit. And BTW, I love bowl games in Myrtle Beach.

Was it the generic Myrtle Beach Bowl hoodie, or was it ODU themed.
09-02-2022 12:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.