2018 Must Win Non-conference
Bookmark and Share
Golota Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ULM
RE: 2018 Must Win Non-conference
(12-29-2017 10:54 PM)airtroop Wrote:  
(12-29-2017 08:51 PM)SOT1977 Wrote:  
(12-26-2017 01:47 PM)Golota Wrote:  ULM has a legit shot at USM. USM will lose 13 starters including Judge Ito Smith. But USM picks up some JUCO players. Just depends if those JUCO are situated by game 2. ULM offense wasn’t clicking and we didn’t even know if Evans was our QB when we played them.
I don’t think we will beat Ole Piss but if there was ever a shot for us to win it’s next year with players leaving, scholarship reductions Etc.....

I agree with your analysis. If there was a time ULM could pull the upset on Ole Piss it would be in 2018. I'm really not convinced that TA&M would be that tough a game (doesn't mean we'd win). There'll be even more confidence in our offense and hopefully we've fixed a lot of the defense problems, especially all the injuries we had in the secondary and at linebacker. When you have as many as five freshmen playing at the same time on defense like we did, well, it's gotta be better the next year! BUT...it will still be a season where we need to score a lot of points to win most of our games.

Prediction: ULM will be in a bowl game. I have no opinions yet on an appearance in the SBC championship game but anything could happen.

I must apologize but the TAMU game is the only one I'll be rooting against y'all in OOC play. Dad played there and blood is thicker than water yannow? PLUS - there's a new head honcho in town by the name of Jimbo Fisher. Aside from that particular game, GO 'Hawks, GO!!! 04-cheers

We should have beat them in 2014 but Todd Berry sorry butt got conservative to “protect the lead” and we barley lost. It was there for the taking. It really pissed me off because I grew up in NW Houston area and everyone is a dang Aggie around here.
12-30-2017 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.