CSNbbs
Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers (/thread-960344.html)

Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - otown - 11-27-2022 05:26 PM

It looks like quite a few AAC programs will be without coaches this bowl season. If they lose to fun belt teams, they will act like they overtook the AAC.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - slhNavy91 - 11-27-2022 05:28 PM

They come and thump their chests WITHOUT actual results.

Fact Free Fun Belt Fans.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Thewavefan - 11-27-2022 06:03 PM

I don’t know why we entertain nonsense from a glorified FCS conference. I guess it’s fun sometimes to put these people in their place. They all know deep down that the AAC is far far superior to their conference in every way. When USM(with the refs help) barely squeaked by Tulane this year, their fans celebrated like they just beat Alabama and rightfully so since it was probably their signature win of the last 20 years. They say they are our equal but tear their goalposts down when they beat us. Doesn’t make sense.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Agust - 11-27-2022 06:13 PM

I like how the AAC plays every G5s champ for the most part in bowl games. It's like we are their Superbowl. Hope it continues. Honestly so what they win and we know it's because we play with no staff it makes them happy and it's the holidays. Cheers.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - ghostofclt! - 11-27-2022 06:26 PM

clt says don’t do this again. We have enough to talk about here without the lowly sun belters dropping in during break time at boost mobile

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - BeliefBlazer - 11-27-2022 06:47 PM

They won’t thump so much when AAC schools start poaching coaches.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Tiger1983 - 11-27-2022 06:49 PM

SMH, Cassandra had it easy.

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Sideshow2313 - 11-27-2022 06:53 PM

I don't think Sun Belt was good this season. They need to overtake MWC before they take on AAC.

Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - pcm0103 - 11-27-2022 07:11 PM

They are on their board crying about Troy and South Alabama not getting ranked. They feel like those two should be the highest ranked G5 and that the winner of the SBC championship game should be going to the NY6 bowl instead of the AAC champ.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

RE: Get ready for the Fun Belt chast thumpers - Chappy - 11-27-2022 07:18 PM

Those wins vs Texas A&M and Nebraska aren't as impressive as they were when they happened.