CSNbbs
Really Bad News! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Really Bad News! (/thread-955932.html)

Really Bad News! - 3DogNight - 09-22-2022 02:54 PM

Salter will miss this week’s game against Akron because of a groin injury.

RE: Really Bad News! - army56mike - 09-22-2022 08:52 PM

Dang! You scared me with that headline.

I wouldn’t characterize him being out a week as really bad news, especially in a winable game against Akron. We may struggle more and the game be close, but we still have two very capable QBs that HCHF trusts.

RE: Really Bad News! - 3DogNight - 09-23-2022 08:06 AM

(09-22-2022 08:52 PM)army56mike Wrote:  Dang! You scared me with that headline.

I wouldn’t characterize him being out a week as really bad news, especially in a winable game against Akron. We may struggle more and the game be close, but we still have two very capable QBs that HCHF trusts.

Sorry for the scare, lol. I just don’t have any confidence that Bennett will play any better than he has up to this point. We really don’t know anything about Hampton. I also think Coach Freeze would have been able to expand Salter’s knowledge of more play options playing against Akron.

RE: Really Bad News! - LUOrange - 09-23-2022 08:12 AM

Bennett was a 3 star QB out of high school, and until this season, had been very solid. Hopefully, he's able to get out of his funk against Akron.

Most Liberty Fans forget that Hampton was/is our highest rated QB recruit to ever sign with Liberty. He was considered a high 3 star and was recruited by several P5's. They also forget that he's in the same class as Salter. They both enrolled in college early in January 2021 ( Hampton at LU and Salter at TN).

So we'll be fine with both of these guys, at least until the BYU game. I'd imagine Salter and maybe even Brewer could be back by then.

RE: Really Bad News! - 3DogNight - 09-24-2022 08:13 PM

Bennett doesn’t need to leave the bench ever again unless he’s the only guy left to play QB.

RE: Really Bad News! - army56mike - 01-27-2023 11:07 PM

Former Flame/Charger/Lion Jessie Lemonier has passed away.
No further details were passed along. He was 25.
Pray for his family and friends.

Really Bad News! - WesternSkillet - 01-28-2023 09:04 AM

Praying.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk