CSNbbs
Meet the coaches..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Meet the coaches..... (/thread-950524.html)

Meet the coaches..... - SEA33HAWK - 07-07-2022 07:46 AM

First of two events. Chance to meet UNCW's coaches. Today's event takes place at the Wrightsville Beach Brewery from 5:30 till 7:00.

Next meet up is at Flying Machine on August 1st.

RE: Meet the coaches..... - B_Hawk06 - 07-07-2022 09:37 AM

Awesome! Hope everyone who is local gets the opportunity to go and get a question or two in.

Looking forward to this season!

RE: Meet the coaches..... - Seahawkhoops - 07-08-2022 08:06 AM

Anyone attend? Anything interesting to share?

RE: Meet the coaches..... - SEA33HAWK - 07-08-2022 09:04 AM

Just a regular meet and greet. Had live music. Got to talk to the volleyball coach. Couple other coaches were there that I didn't know. Thought I saw coach K, the assistant basketball coach, but didn't get to speak to him. I did find out the tournament in Nassau will too expensive for most people to go. The resort there would cost too much for me to go.

RE: Meet the coaches..... - Seahawkhoops - 07-08-2022 09:27 AM

(07-08-2022 09:04 AM)SEA33HAWK Wrote:  Just a regular meet and greet. Had live music. Got to talk to the volleyball coach. Couple other coaches were there that I didn't know. Thought I saw coach K, the assistant basketball coach, but didn't get to speak to him. I did find out the tournament in Nassau will too expensive for most people to go. The resort there would cost too much for me to go.
Is it at the Atlantis in Bahamas? If so, there is a RIU resort next door that is all inclusive and walking distance and more affordable. We stayed there a few years ago and walked over to Atlantis several times.

RE: Meet the coaches..... - Seahawkhoops - 07-08-2022 09:33 AM

I just looked it up, looks like it's at BAHA Mar not Atlantis. But, that is a very resort heavy area. I'm sure there would be more affordable options to stay. But, airfare is the wild card with fuel prices what they are.

RE: Meet the coaches..... - SEA33HAWK - 08-23-2022 04:32 PM

Just pulled up to the battleship for All Hands on Deck.